What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Iamback

Coach
It’s only Round 4 but can’t help think this is an important game in the context of our season.

Were not the same side who won the GF and this game could define our season against a very desperate Eels side.

This is our new full strength side against an Eels side who probably aren’t quite at full strength.

Be nice to make a statement and put a really good performance on the board.

I would love us too but Round 10 v Roosters I think we be that game, Still too soon due to the turnover of staff and short pre-season

We have Knights, Tigers then Warriors before them. That is when we should be firing.

Iamback

Coach
As far as I am concerned (injuries permitting) If we don't make top 4 this season it will underachieving.

Our backrow during Origin will be

Garner
Hosking
Eisenhuth

Throw in a possible slow start to the season and a hard run home and we will drop some 6-7 games. Possibly still gets us in top 4 but likely not

MrBlack

Juniors
What teams would you have ahead of us?
We are easily still in the top 4 teams

The difference this year is that teams 6-8 are a lot closer than last year.

Parra and Melbourne dropping away fast. Brisbane wont maintain momentum (especially through SOO)

I said previously that it will atke us a few weeks to warm into the season. Luke looks really good, but still needs some time to gel with the rest of the team . Garner as well. He is noo Kikau (we all know that) but he will come good.

Our backrow during Origin will be

Garner
Hosking
Eisenhuth

Throw in a possible slow start to the season and a hard run home and we will drop some 6-7 games. Possibly still gets us in top 4 but likely not
Just thinking about it logically, Souths, Parra, Storm and Cows have all lost at least two times already. Only 6-7 losses should be more than enough to see us make top 4. In a close comp (which we may have this year) 6-7 losses has you challenging for the Minor Premiership deep into the season.

Latest posts