What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Bred not Bought

Juniors
He's the biggest reason we aren't getting to the 20. His service is too slow and it's very obvious where the ball is going, add in no running game.......

He misses easy metres from dummy half, he misses opportunities to get set restarts or penalties. He has no ruck awareness. He is no attacking threat from dummy half,and opposition team have picked up on that and are taking advantage of it.
A good hooker gets your forwards moving and ask questions of the defence. Kenny does none of that. We might as have Murraymob there!
Amazing that some can't see that. They have forgotten how crap our attack was pre Api in 2019.
The early signs are that its heading back that way.

Last edited:

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I am almost certain the left edge can be fixed with Martin. I scratch my head when it comes to hooker and have been since Korisiou announcement that he is leaving, why can't Kenny play like his debut again? If Sommerton can do the job that some of you say he can't than he should come on for 20mins and see and hopefully build from there. If not we need to hit the market. We have alot of funds I believe to do so.

I'm not expecting to be champions every year, but I don't want to go back to the dark old days. People say we lost by 1 point in our 2 games, but how many times you going to keep losing by 1 point? A lose is a lose and if we had that extra 1% they would be wins.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
So 4pm Tuesday should be interesting. We won all grades last year, so would be nice to see some other guys step up to NRL. Get some hunger back into our game!

Iamback

Coach
I'm not saying Ivan can't coach but geeez he has a long history of calls being made for him and it all working out

He is great at getting his sides to put in 110%. Hence why he is great with plodders but attack or making big calls has never been a strength.

It will be good to see if the success we have had gives him confidence to make some bigger calls

Murraymob1

Juniors
Yu
He misses easy metres from dummy half, he misses opportunities to get set restarts or penalties. He has no ruck awareness. He is no attacking threat from dummy half,and opposition team have picked up on that and are taking advantage of it.
A good hooker gets your forwards moving and ask questions of the defence. Kenny does none of that. We might as have Murraymob there!
Amazing that some can't see that. They have forgotten how crap our attack was pre Api in 2019.
The early signs are that its heading back that wayI

I am available happy to accept payment via brown paper bags Blade can pass this on to the retention commuter lol

The Realist

Juniors
Fibro panther and panther boy are who I miss most on this forum true legends of these pages lol

You are missing Souff Aussie Panther. He was a real hoot. Also Big Mick is extremely quiet these days. I guess he is too busy with work and family to bother much with this forum. Probably wise of him.

Someone2

Juniors
The playing group need to go to see the new Shazam movie and give each other superhero nicknames
where is ciraldo when you need him

Iamback

Coach
I get the impression that the club is playing the long game for Hooker.
Hoping that Kenny and Luke will hold down the fort till one of Sommerton/Mason/Smith is ready to take over full-time.
Just the way I see things. Could be wrong.
We are a development club after all.

Problem is Smith is playing 5/8th in Flegg. Mason starting but the side is 1 and 2 like the top grade