What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

Wikipedia, Rugby League Project and David Middletown have him at 238 games.
Where is 246 from?
Some of Gower’s games are counted twice. The GF for his winners speech, the game against St George when he turned around and kicked it dead from the scrum giving them a couple of plays off the resultant drop-out….

I loved him but he had a brain explosion in him!!

age.s

First Grade
I know he's been a bit of a meme that past few years, but Peachey was one of my favorite Panthers during his time here and I'm stoked to see him in our colours again.

I may feel different at 7.50ish Friday evening, but for I'm just going to keep everything crossed that there's a bit of that fire left in him.

Girds89

Bench
Happy for soro to get a crack on an edge.

Can't expect much given he's only ever filled in there for us an majority of his time has been spent in the middle..

Hope he shows some potential.

Given garners played on an edge his whole career and has just been avg so far I'm happy for soro to get a bit of time there.

Doesn't really need to change much from how he plays in the middle. Just run good hard strong runs of luais hip.

Will probs take him a bit to get his timing etc but I think he has the potential to be dangerous on an edge if he can get it right.

Defence will be were he is tested given he really hasn't played much there.

Happy for peach to get a crack on the bench.

Blade23

Juniors
Wikipedia, Rugby League Project and David Middletown have him at 238 games.
Where is 246 from?

The club recalculated around the 50th anniversary. For some players they didn't always count games off the bench. I think mainly the odd games in the 70s and 80s. Mainly players that played a full game in reserve grade and then bobbed up on the FG bench for limited time.
As a result of combing the team sheets some players appearances went up. Cartwright and Sheens went up over 10 games each after they retired. Alexander, Carter and Geyer a couple of games.
Geoff Gerard went up enough to register 100 games for the club.
They even found a few players they hadn't realised had played FG :)

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Happy for soro to get a crack on an edge.

Can't expect much given he's only ever filled in there for us an majority of his time has been spent in the middle..

Hope he shows some potential.

Given garners played on an edge his whole career and has just been avg so far I'm happy for soro to get a bit of time there.

Doesn't really need to change much from how he plays in the middle. Just run good hard strong runs of luais hip.

Will probs take him a bit to get his timing etc but I think he has the potential to be dangerous on an edge if he can get it right.

Defence will be were he is tested given he really hasn't played much there.

Happy for peach to get a crack on the bench.
Soro is an out and out middle at this stage in his career imo

Murraymob1

Juniors
If peachy is going to fill in at hooker he should be told run a lot.The raiders where very lazy around the play the ball and got caught out a few times

Blade23

Juniors
Some of Gower’s games are counted twice. The GF for his winners speech, the game against St George when he turned around and kicked it dead from the scrum giving them a couple of plays off the resultant drop-out….

I loved him but he had a brain explosion in him!!

Some even count the 6 games he played in the 1997 World Club. Challenge.

Iamback

Coach
I know he's been a bit of a meme that past few years, but Peachey was one of my favorite Panthers during his time here and I'm stoked to see him in our colours again.

I may feel different at 7.50ish Friday evening, but for I'm just going to keep everything crossed that there's a bit of that fire left in him.

We are looking for an explosive burst that is all. The 20 mins that Salmon should be playing

Latest posts