What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

Exsilium

First Grade
Shouldn't be the way they played last week. Canberra are well known to only play half a game.

They have been terrible within their attacking zone.

They are really missing Savage and will miss Wighton.

If we don't do stupid shit, we should win.

Fangs

Coach

Also shocking at managing the back end of their games. Fogarty could help but he hasn't done it well this year.

Iamback

Coach
Good to see him on an edge, i know its just a stop gap till Martin comes back, but fmd anything is better than that massive plodster Garner

We have Smith and Blacker who could do a job off the bench.

No reason it can't be a longer term thing, Hassett playing NSW Cup this week is a good thing long term

Iamback

Coach

They still ave more per game in attack then we do, We are a few weeks away from being able to bag out someone's attack

Exsilium

First Grade
They still ave more per game in attack then we do, We are a few weeks away from being able to bag out someone's attack

My point was more so around the fact they've lost their only dynamic player left.

We are woeful but they can't even field a team that knows what to do in the 20m zone.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Whether its 10 or 20 minutes. All Peachey needs to do is not f**k up and preferably create something. He should aim to be a super sub.

Girds89

Bench
Must win game I think this one.

Get into and pressure there inexperienced half's.

Shut down tapine and papa.

Hope the attack clicks this week

WestyLife

First Grade
I just hope peachey is good. The last time we saw his best was when he played here which is ancient history almost.