What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Eels

mxlegend99

Referee
Eels have looked almost competent twice this year... both against us.

4 from 5 is a great start to the year. But making good teams look shit is not.

tripster

Juniors
We played so badly but still won. I felt like we barely had any ball in the second half and defended our hearts out.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
It was one of the most annoying matches to watch in recent memory but f uck me our defence is premiership winning worthy. There I said it. If Edwards and Mansour didn't mess up we wouldn't have conceded a single point.

mxlegend99

Referee
Gotta say we look fit, tough and kinda scary. I like it, defensively I’ve been very impressed with them! Credit to griffin and the staff. Maloney great again also.
You on drugs?

That was f**king terrible. From everyone. Passion was great. Proud of that. But competence wiyh the ball was nothing short of tragic

Frankus

Juniors
Not true. McKendry played 15 minutes with it torn, and Inglis played a whole half.
True, there are exceptions. Generally speaking though, you aren’t walking with a torn ACL, simply because you can’t as it takes a while to regain your balance.

mxlegend99

Referee
It was one of the most annoying matches to watch in recent memory but f uck me our defence is premiership winning worthy. There I said it. If Edwards and Mansour didn't mess up we wouldn't have conceded a single point.
You mean it was slmost as good ss Tigers?

Ffd. No matter how shit we play it gets spun into something special.

Defence was good. But it was against a einless team who has looked good against one team... us.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Mansour drove me insane with his late error off the tap back. We should have scored and iced it. But defence is all attitude. These players will get back to being great with the ball soon enough. They're too motivated to play well for us to do otherwise.

Those pathetic panthers, 4 - 1.

Our defence was tremendous today, as it has been for most of the year.

Was a danger game for us, average performance but good 2 points.

#Griffinout
Martie were are clearly on opposite sides of the consent arguments here but surely you can admit that Eels side is aids? they have nothing

kinghippo

Juniors
I like the new defence, aggression and speed, moving forward and putting the pressure on. There were some great hits, and despite having some players shooting for a big shot we held the rest of the line well.
I don’t so much like the attack and errors but every win over the eels is glorious!