What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Eels

GongPanther

Referee
Gotta say we look fit, tough and kinda scary. I like it, defensively I’ve been very impressed with them! Credit to griffin and the staff. Maloney great again also.
It's when we have these breaks between games of 7 days or more,we seem to look less impressive than we should have.

The lads got the job done and you can't ask for more than that. But the I.Q. tests have to be stepped up a notch.

Black Magik

Juniors
Kikau was play on and Maloney had some clear ground ahead of him. Would have helped our momentum. Plus we only played 16...which annoys me but it does show our fitness.

OldPanther

Coach
It sucked that Egan didn't get in the field byt I can understand the reluctance to put him into that situation.

Defence was fantastic and the best we've ever had.

The dumb stuff needs to stop. Edwards and Mansour left their brains in Penrith.

Waqa blake did his ankle.

TOP 4 YEAH THE BOYS

age.s

First Grade
Can some of the defenders of Peach at 6 explain why he should ever play there again? He is so lost

I think the only defense possible is that Luai isn't ready. Not sure how true that is but he didn't play great in the televised reggies game last week. Next to no one did though.

It sucked that Egan didn't get in the field byt I can understand the reluctance to put him into that situation.

TOP 4 YEAH THE BOYS
We had nothing. Egan would have offer something

TOP 4 YEAH THE BOYS

This is why Luai makes more sense.

Have Peachey on the bench, and if Luai is struggling he can be replaced.

Instead Egan misses out on important game time in reserves.