What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

slippery5

Juniors
Dufty, in my opinion got lucky today, Panthers/ Eels/ Storm or anyone with a good kick chase game, would have put the highball up to expose his weakness under it. Not once did he have to jump & contest the highball.
So I will not be sold on him after today's performance from the opposition.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m curious to know why you are trying to pick a fight?

In actual fact I’m not curious as I know you are a merkin and go looking for a scrap just so you can drag out a few old cliches.
See, you’re the one trying to pick a fight.

You have some abnormal obsession with me.

I’m merely asking our guy on the inside what he’s heard from his privileged position..

Why do you see it as a fight?

Are you paranoid again?

Old Timer

Coach
See, you’re the one trying to pick a fight.

You have some abnormal obsession with me.

I’m merely asking our guy on the inside what he’s heard from his privileged position..

Why do you see it as a fight?

Are you paranoid again?
Why don’t you just fess up for being the merkin you are?
You know what the intent of your post is and you being so self righteous when it suits you should not be telling porkies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why don’t you just fess up for being the merkin you are?
You know what the intent of your post is and you being so self righteous when it suits you should not be telling porkies.
Lol..

You sad old relic..

I’m trying to get inside information for all dragons fans, but you’re too busy obsessing over me.

Grow a pair and stop f**king it up for the rest of us.