What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Bulldogs

SEAT 1A

Bench
Dragons Stat Attack
The Dragons are first in the NRL in decoy runs (216), second in tackle breaks (144) and equal-third in line breaks (16). They also rank second in total kick metres (2,553).

This is a good opportunity to leap frog the middle of the pack and hopefully, with a dry track this weekend and we can covert with some points.

With a win, it should put us back on track to a descent start to the year as we could have been nil and four.

Dragonsamy

Bench
This is a good opportunity to leap frog the middle of the pack and hopefully, with a dry track this weekend and we can covert with some points.

With a win, it should put us back on track to a descent start to the year as we could have been nil and four.

Agree we have to win but the weather is supposed to rain all day Sunday. Hopefully not

blacksafake

First Grade
As usual they'll lift for us.
Their record is fantastic against us, something like 13 of the last 15 games. Hopefully L plate will have a decent game plan lined up.:confused:
Need to attack their edges where they are vulnerable & I'd be keeping the ball on the ground when kicking to their wingers.

ALSGI

Bench
We’ve got this.

We’re the better, stronger team and at home.

I’ve dropped some blood, sweat and tears at KJO, hope the boys can do it for us.

Blood and sweat playing for James Cook High, tears when I was pushed down the back of the hill without my cardboard some 10 years earlier by a thug. Pretty sure I got him back a few years later after school at Kogarah station in his girly Kogarah Marist Brothers uniform. Ah, the serenity of it all, the mighty 70’s.

Anyway, based on unbiased sound analysis should be a great game - Dragons by 11.

Gareth67

First Grade
One hell of a tough match , in my most humble opinion , the Bulldogs have become our bogey team . They are young , aggressive and also talented , a sure recipe for disaster should we take them too lightly . Our blokes need to go out there with the same attitude as the chooks and also the Storm and that is to have a low mistake rate , hang on to the ball at all costs and make every tackle count .

In other words a winning attitude , as those 2 most valuable competition points are what is required and nothing less will suffice .Take this on to the field and the Dragons will win in what I believe will be a hard fought match . Dragons by 4 :innocent:

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
We’ve got this.

I’ve dropped some blood, sweat and tears at KJO, hope the boys can do it for us.

Blood and sweat playing for James Cook High, tears when I was pushed down the back of the hill without my cardboard some 10 years earlier by a thug. Pretty sure I got him back a few years later after school at Kogarah station in his girly Kogarah Marist Brothers uniform. Ah, the serenity of it all, the mighty 70’s.

Anyway, based on unbiased sound analysis should be a great game - Dragons by 11.

ALSGI,

My memory is not as sharp as it was ............ hope it wasn't me ole chap!
Wasn't very sporting.
Possibly someone masquerading as a KMB lad?
Surely not, one of our own doing such a nasty bit of work to you ....... wasn't a Kogarah High chap was it?
Possibly some faker from Canterbury perhaps?
Could of been an out-of-towner from Cronulla......... far Kurnell, perhaps ?
Its just not cricket l say!

Last edited:

Como Connection

First Grade
Host passed fitness test today and will play.
Come on boy remember how they embarrassed you last year this year is revenge. We don't play at Kogarah again until August so let's make the most of playing at home. Let's win both grades. Go the mighty dragons. I'm pumped
Luc out the 17 I guess then.
CC

slippery5

Juniors
Yes, with the right instruction and coaching, Leilua would make a great prop. The only problem is that we have a long line of young props, Lawrie, Kerr, Timm and down the track Blacker whereas, our back row stocks have been diminished with the stand down of JDB and injury of K Sims. Host may also be playing injured.
JDB, K. Simms & Host are the reasons why I would include him in front row rotation when they are available also it would give us a bit more punch when Vaughn or Graham goes off, because hell knows we don't get it with the current 1st choice bench front row replacement.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
We’ve got this.

Both teams will be below full strength so, imo, it gets back to coaching. Mary would have to be favourite for the wooden spoon if one was handed out for lack of key skills required to be a successful coach. Our right edge remains unrepaired- an unbelievable oversight by Mary- so its Dogs all the way.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Come on boy remember how they embarrassed you last year this year is revenge. We don't play at Kogarah again until August so let's make the most of playing at home. Let's win both grades. Go the mighty dragons. I'm pumped

DA, we are only in mid April ................... ca't believe we don't play at Kogarah till August!
Crazy stuff indeed.
C'om you Saints!

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Agree mate. If they don't go into this one back at the same home ground with a bit of extra fire in the belly, there is something wrong. Im hoping they will be out to extract some revenge.