What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Raiders

betcats

Referee
I just can't believe that Dallin Watene-Zelezniak would get a run so early and ahead of Eto Nabouli. Especially when Kevin Naiqama hasn't really done much wrong to be dropped.

Bit disappointed to see the Peach lose his spot ahead of Brown. Although Brown on the bench could be a good thing. I'd like to see him end up as our utility so that Segeyaro is more likely to start and Kingston drop back to NSW Cup and only play when we have injuries.

Agree re Peach and Brown. I think Brown being moved to the bench shows that he will probably make way for Peachey eventually, atleast I hope that anyway.

Sime_11

Juniors
DWZ = Excited although more excited for Eto.

hard luck for Naiqama, hasnt warranted being dropped from FG.

like to see Latimore dropped to NSW Cup and have Sika play Front Row.

Peachey should stay up instead of Brown IMO (if Peachey gets dropped), apart from his try last week, Brown hasnt done much to warrant his spot in FG

really hope to see Soward & Wallace again this week, Issac John has played solidly but we really need a Half who can lead the troops around.

I heard Edwards & fensom are back for Canberra so this will be a tougher game (already tough enough with Canberra beating Souths)

Adding to Dave Simmons knee injury. NRL.com is reporting on live chat, David has torn his hamstring against Parramatta and will be out for up to a month.

Big Mick

Referee
Brown on the bench imo is a precursor to Kingston being gone, Segeyaro starting and Brown playing Utility role which is ultimately what we'd all prefer.

Excited to see DWZ run around. Can't get why people would rather see Nabuli when it was his first week back from injury last week...this gives the kid a good chance to taste first grade and will be part of his development into a first grader. It may also give Bryce Cartwright a kick up the ass to improve his defensive game if he is going to get a run sooner rather than later.

Happy with the team and hopefully they go well.

maple_69

Bench
Great team. Really excited for the game now.
I feel bad for Naiqama but given we have 6 guys fighting for those two spots there will likely be some changes through the year. Hard to see Simmons making it back if DWZ takes this chance and Nabuli ready to take over the spot after Dallin gets 4/5 weeks experience.
I want to see Grant with 150m this game. The rocket has been shoved right up his ass, now he needs to fire up.

panthersam

Juniors
Extremely happy with that team, excited to see DWZ getting a run. Will be interesting to see who he actually lines up outside of on the day!

maple_69

Bench
It's going to be hard to displace Mansour any time soon as well. Close to 200m a game is invaluable on top of proving he can score a try.

NSW Cup is starting to look really strong as well. Getting Moss, Jennings and VTK back will make that side favourites again.

The Teach

Juniors
Extremely happy with that team, excited to see DWZ getting a run. Will be interesting to see who he actually lines up outside of on the day!

Pretty certain he'll be outside Jamal on the left with whare and mansour to resume their partnership on the right.

chrisD

Coach
Well that is a good if confusing team. Peachey going out is not ideal but the way we lost the forward battle last week its understandable.

chrisD

Coach
Simmons got rolled last game, given Cleary seems to have reacted to the performance I wonder if Simmons would have been chosen if fit. I don't think KQama had as bad a game as Simmons and he got punted.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Interesting team. Great to see Grant and McKendry reunited. Pity about Peachey losing his spot; obviously would prefer Brown out. Surely it has to be time to start Segeyaro?