What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Raiders

betcats

Referee
I would rather have him outside Whare at this stage, better defender and more likely to get him in some space imo.

The Teach

Juniors
I have it on good authority that if Pete gets through tomorrow's session he'll play. He was set to play last weekend but twinged his adductor in that final session again.

Scotty03

Juniors
Good team, don't think Kev did himself any harm so a little perplexed by him being dropped.

Still have NFI why Kingston is still there.

We look 100 times more dangerous when Segz is on the field.
Last week I don't think he came on until the 30m mark. What the hell is that about?

anyway, strongest lineup to date.

Doomednow

Bench
Everyone asking about K Naiqama... We've got a whole bunch of outside backs that we want to give game time. We need to give them all a shot. I doubt it's for anything more serious than that. Nothing to stress about.

franklin2323

Immortal
Good team, don't think Kev did himself any harm so a little perplexed by him being dropped.

Still have NFI why Kingston is still there.

We look 100 times more dangerous when Segz is on the field.
Last week I don't think he came on until the 30m mark. What the hell is that about?

anyway, strongest lineup to date.

Yep. Seems strange to me...Although we need speed outwide so I am not complaining.

Wasn't just Seg Peachey only played the last 20 mins. strange he could of sparked something to get us out of trouble

Blues Riff

Bench
My main concern is Peter Wallace. We really need our halves out there.
It's good to see Mansour back and looking forward to seeing DWZ in first grade.

chrisD

Coach
Let's not forget the John and Moylan combination accounted for two of our tries last week.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I quite like Isaac John but think Wallace is a level above him. Would still love to see Moylan in number 6 at some stage, with his ball playing he could do some damage.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Yep. Seems strange to me...Although we need speed outwide so I am not complaining.

Wasn't just Seg Peachey only played the last 20 mins. strange he could of sparked something to get us out of trouble

I think we had used Peachey and especially Segeyaro poorly so far this season.

Kilkenny

Coach
Forwards win matches and to that end we have to beat the Raiders up front this week. Tim and Sam starting can do the job if they are up for it.

Having Peter Wallace back if he is fit and well will help enourmously with his excellent kicking game and marshalling the troops.

I didn't think we were far off winning last week against the Eels. Thinks went against after we scored first in the second half and we couldn't stop there roll on.

Must win this week.

maple_69

Bench
Going to be an interesting team next week. Kite fit for selection. Latimore playing well. Grant has no excuses this week. Really, everyone needs to perform or they're down.

Kilkenny

Coach
Three home games. The next three weeks define our season in 2014. All winnable at our best.

Two from three would acceptable I suppose but I am looking at three wins from three.

Prior to the Eels game we looked a different side to previous years. The Eels game on the other hand was much like the Elliot years and last season where we lost a game that was clearly there for the taking.

There are no easy games and I don't expect the Raiders, Bunnies or Titans to hand us wins on a platter in the next three weeks. We are going to have to earn our win's.

We are capable of winning all three. On the other hand if we are not up to it we can lose all three.

It is up to us. I am looking forward to the next three weeks.

Scotty03

Juniors
Agree - home games this year will be crucial for us. Have been guilty of falling on our sword at home too many times.

Latest posts