What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Raiders

maple_69

Bench
Pretty certain he'll be outside Jamal on the left with whare and mansour to resume their partnership on the right.

Probably the best option. Idris was hopeless on the left but that was just lazyness. The Raiders might run some traffic at Dallin so Idris should help in defence.

Kingston has to be next.

franklin2323

Immortal
Strange I thought Plum was pretty good last week. Good we have 4 props again. Not sure if Brown is suited to bench either you start him or not play him at all. Not really much impact. Great to see Dallen playing we need speed & he has plenty of that.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I am very excited about this team. Although I think Naquaima may be a little unlucky to be dropped, I had expected more from him based on what I saw of him last year. I also think the return of Wallace will help steer us around the park a bit better.

Big Mick

Referee
So now all that were bitching about DWZ being on the wing in reserve grade last week may now understand why he was there.

franklin2323

Immortal
So now all that were bitching about DWZ being on the wing in reserve grade last week may now understand why he was there.

Wes at 6 next week then? Nah Smith played 6 DWZ & Wes just kept switching between fb & wing.

I am still expecting this to be a very sick April Fools prank. Much like Moylan coming in could take us to the next level with his freaky ability.

betcats

Referee
Dallin was playing on the wing a lot the two games I have watched despite being named at fullback.

GongPanther

Referee
We need to get this win or there'll be serious doubts about our chances for the finals.

I'm more confident of a win this week than against Parra due to the work that IC would have done to get this team with the new inclusions ready.

Sure we got our pants pulled down last week,(and who didn't?) but I think with our next three games at home,we should be sitting pretty by the end of the month.