What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs. Souths

cisco

Juniors
Amazingly James Graham involved in another accident, smashes Sam Burgess cheek bone, now accidentally puts Adam Reynolds out for the year.Pommy biting scumbag should be banned for as long as Reynolds is out, and the some more for his on field behaviour which encouraged the scumbag elements in the Bulldogs supproters to riot.He is nothing more than an uneducated thug.And some of your (so called supporters) actually think he shouldn't have been penalised.

kbw

Bench
Amazingly James Graham involved in another accident, smashes Sam Burgess cheek bone.

Oh was that like when Sam Burge$$ smashed SBW across his face with a swinging arm, that should of prevented him playing the last years GF ?

The difference between most other forwards in the NRL and Burge$$ is they do things like this everynow and then (and they should be punished) because they sail close to the wind. This is not a defense but a description. Burge$$ was just a nasty piece of filth who would openly admit that he played as dirty as he could because he would get away with it.

On to their behaviour, I think the reaction of the Bulldogs fans and the players is a direct result of the crap that teams are continually fed by the referees, especially those teams that are playing $ouff$.
There is no excuse for the behaviour of a MINORITY of fans but there is certainly a reason.

cisco

Juniors
KBW, Graham is a thug, so you were ok with him today? putting a great young player out of the game for a year,inciting moronic dogs supporters to attack the refs, and verbally abusing the refs all game.You would !,

Yoda

Juniors
Amazingly James Graham involved in another accident, smashes Sam Burgess cheek bone, now accidentally puts Adam Reynolds out for the year.Pommy biting scumbag should be banned for as long as Reynolds is out, and the some more for his on field behaviour which encouraged the scumbag elements in the Bulldogs supproters to riot.He is nothing more than an uneducated thug.And some of your (so called supporters) actually think he shouldn't have been penalised.

In my opinion a scumbag is a man who bashes a woman. Did Souths premiership winning team of last year have 3 or 4 of those?

kbw

Bench
no I am not. But I am also annoyed at the number of times that the same thing happens to kickers (maybe without the injury) and while the injury is regrettable it should not determine whether something is a penalty or not.
The other point is that $ouff$ fans are happy to accuse other players as thugs but are even happier to ignore that fact they had the biggest grub in the game in Burge$$.

No I am not impressed by his actions, that many say incited the fans. But the underlying cause needs to be remedied not just the idiots punished.

I will also repeat its not just the fans now that are pissed off with the seemingly "free" ride $ouff$ are getting, the players are showing their frustration with the "ineptitude" of the referees.

cisco

Juniors
Ha ha KBW and YODA, you have to stop eating those sour grapes, you follow a team of scumbags, with disgusting scumbag supporters,well documented by the media and all real NRL supporters and they performed like the pigs that they are today, :lol::lol: RABBITOHS PREMIERS,21 PREMIERSHIPS FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW HA HA HA HA , time you blokes left your day release has just ended!,

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha ha KBW and YODA, you have to stop eating those sour grapes, you follow a team of scumbags, with disgusting scumbag supporters,well documented by the media and all real NRL supporters and they performed like the pigs that they are today, :lol::lol: RABBITOHS PREMIERS,21 PREMIERSHIPS FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW HA HA HA HA , time you blokes left your day release has just ended!,

at least they have homes to go back to.

hindy111

Post Whore
Beeing an un-biased parra supporter here. Dogs ended up with 60% of the ball.Souths lost Isac luke too an Ilegal play and later stewart. Probably should of won by 20+ TBH.
As much as south didn't deserve to win(worse ive seen them play in 3-4 yrs) im not sure how or why the score was so close.Blame your team not the reffs .Souths did everything they could today too lose.

I reckon dogs looked good until they brought Reynolds on. Sign up hodgo and Mybye and try and release Reynolds.He will hold use back.Mybye superior.
I like klemmer-Thou its time for him too start.IMO he is top 5 forwards in the game.Graheme and tolman have nothing on this guy.Graheme and Klemmer starting would be dynamic.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Graham loves leading into tackles with that big fat red melon of this. One day he will target the wrong player and may cop a knee in the head for his efforts.

natheel

Coach

no wonder souths are taking over manly and roosters as most hated. cocky shit merkin of fans.

natheel

Coach
Shouldn't have given away an 8 point try, and a penalty at the end of the game.

yep rookie errors there.

In all seriousness dogs have only 1 thing to cry over and thats the morris push off the kick off. The graham incident be it an accident or unintentional or not its clearly stated you can't dive at a players legs regardless.

blacklock

Juniors
Beeing an un-biased parra supporter here. Dogs ended up with 60% of the ball.Souths lost Isac luke too an Ilegal play and later stewart. Probably should of won by 20+ TBH..

Should HAVE won not should OF won.

The internet has killed grammar.

Bulldog Force

Referee
You're as blind as the ref... KBW has a BEARS Avatar you moron... and you think he supports the dogs? :lol:

drago brelli

Bench
No wonder Souths are taking over from Manly and the Roosters as the most hated fans in the NRL. They, (Souths) are cocky and shit merkin fans.

Thought I'd help you out with your horrible grammar. That last sentence makes no sense. 4/10.

Bulldog Force

Referee
11134188_10206642757051407_817522355_n.jpg

AMIG

Juniors

What a load of rubbish this is !!!! Justifying a grub act as a well orchestrated , professional and unintentional action to stop a field goal?????

Graham should be banned for 6 to 8 weeks for this reckless intentions. Josh Morris should be banned for 1 to 2 weeks for kicking at a players head and his busted brother will be gone for 4 to 6 weeks as his usual weak body breaks down again . End result deserved .!:D

kit66

Bench
^ It doesn't matter what you "think" happened or not, there's a straightforward rule that you can't dive at a kicker's legs. Knucklehead was diving and made contact with the kicker's legs - it's a penalty every time and the ref had no choice but to award it.
Graham should have been sent off as soon as he started screaming at the ref though because that's just not on.
I thought J.Morris was hard done by all night, seemed he got held down too long in every tackle and then that push in the back - big call, or miss-call and I looked at the striking with the foot incident a couple of time and still can't see the actual contact, I'll have to watch it again.

Latest posts