What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

xofstgeorge

Juniors
what a night indeed! thanks to stef(mrs serb) for the lift to the train station this morning at 5am, was such a state last night had to rest my achy body on the seat at the train station whilst everyone looked at me in disgrace.
Then had a 4km walk when hopped off the train to home at 630am! (side note- at least i never had to ask anyone to stop and pull over on my walk home for me to dispell some alcohol.)

big pat

Coach
Big pat, i got a lot of man love for darren. A great individual, looking forward to meeting you as well 1 day , ill get my fat ass down to kogarah this year for sure.

darren goes out with my twin sister, but don't worry the good looks didn't reach me, boxa could be right we may never let you leave.

big pat

Coach
bloody hell you must have more stamina than billy smith,tell willow i will see him at kogarah, did darren party hard, not sure when he was flying back,must try and get there one day, although i could never keep pace with you and your mates, vince must be dirty he had to work.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Willow says it is great here lots of great views Pat (mrs st. Linnane doesn't support Willow's comments) Willow says get up here soon!

big pat

Coach
last time i saw willow he was stumbling out of steelers, looking for a kebab shop, how is he today.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Last message for this thread; Serb, Willow, absolute gentlemen. Can't' wait for July, if not at Kogarah before...

St. Linnane

First Grade
Last message for this thread; Serb, Willow, absolute gentlemen. Can't' wait for July, if not at Kogarah before...

Latest posts