What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just got back from the Hoilday Inn. Great to meet up with fellow forummers. St Linnane, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, xofstgeorge, AJ, Jubbsy plus lots more - Saints supporters everywhere - some were still kicking on when I left.

SerbDragon was a true gentleman throughout. Looks like a cross between Robert De Niro and Mel Gibson.

Last edited:

xofstgeorge

Juniors
Just got back from the Hoilday Inn. Great to meet up with fellow forummers. St Linnane, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, xofstgeorge, AJ, Jubbsy plus lots more - Saints supporters everywhere - some were still kicking on when I left.

SerbDragon was a true gentleman throughout. Looks like a cross between Robert De Niro and Mel Gibson.
Less like the latter... lol. thanks for a truely great night bob, appreciate your hospitality no end.

SerbDragon

Coach
What a night! f**king brilliantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sidenote: Willow it was an absolute pleasure meeting you mate, it really was

Double side note: Linnane im still in shock

SerbDragon

Coach
i hope all the boy and girls, that went down there are partying right now.

understatement of the year :)

a pearler of a night, it really really was. Especially when your standing next to clint eastwood aka Bennet. Champion bloke.

AJ is still out for the count

big pat

Coach
understatement of the year :)

a pearler of a night, it really really was. Especially when your standing next to clint eastwood aka Bennet. Champion bloke.

AJ is still out for the count

willow is a top bloke, the doyen of l.u,sdid you happen to see my mate, there, big ugly bloke with a goatee, hi name is darren, ps will aj get back to coff in one piece.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Serb, how the hell did you get up before midday? Great to meet you mate and I owe you a shout or two.

Pat, Darren was there as well.

big pat

Coach
Serb, how the hell did you get up before midday? Great to meet you mate and I owe you a shout or two.

Pat, Darren was there as well.

thought so, was he one of the last men standing, sounds like you had a terrific time, and a win is a win, so good on everybody, heard the support over the tele, made it a bit more special, loved sowie after he scored the try.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Willow, I have to do my bit for the Gold Coast economy at Harbourtown but would be keen what time and where is the pub?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
O'Malley's is the Irish pub upstairs, corner Cavill and The Esplanade. Above McDonalds.

Haven't made a time yet. I was thinking around lunch time. Or later, not too fussed.

Thanks again Serb for the great night. Stumbled into home at about 3-4am, about 4 hours sleep, and I am now experiencing the longest day ever at work!

Wouldn't swap it for anything though, WHAT A NIGHT!

AJ_82

Juniors
I'm allright folks - f**king awesome night with the lads at the footy! Don't worry Pat - Serb was just upset cause I was still in bed with my girl having some good lovin!

SerbDragon

Coach
Big pat, i got a lot of man love for darren. A great individual, looking forward to meeting you as well 1 day , ill get my fat ass down to kogarah this year for sure.

Last edited:

boxa777

Coach
Big pat, i got a lot of man love for darren. A great individual, looking forward to meeting you as well 1 day , ill get my fat ass down to kogarah this year for sure.

Mate, if you make it down to Kogarah this season, you may not make it back. I think our crew still owe you a tonne of shots from Suncorp last year.

Latest posts