What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

SerbDragon

Coach
Sorry guys, Matt is a tad incoherent at this stage in the game. i wont even comment on willow :)

linnanes re enactment of the flag pole stabbing is the funniest thing ive seen this year without doubt

24318_114332738595324_100000557941563_179510_4600705_n.jpg

gold coast. you gotta love it.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I woke up in Surfers at Rexxy's holiday digs.

Many thanks for keys Rexxy.

Ocean air, crashing waves. Beautiful.

What was that about getting some professional cleaners in next week? Hope you pay them well.

Rexxy

Coach
That you, Willow and St Linnane were moving into a share house and recreating the TV Series, the Young Ones. Except it would be called the Old Merkins and you were trying to talk a Meter maid into being your beer wench.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That you, Willow and St Linnane were moving into a share house and recreating the TV Series, the Young Ones. Except it would be called the Old merkins and you were trying to talk a Meter maid into being your beer wench.
What do you mean 'trying' to talk a Meter Maid into it? They'd be lining up for the job.

More like Men Behaving Badly.

Rexxy

Coach
I woke up in Surfers at Rexxy's holiday digs.

Many thanks for keys Rexxy.

Ocean air, crashing waves. Beautiful.

What was that about getting some professional cleaners in next week? Hope you pay them well.

Did you find out what brand of sauna they have?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Forgot. To be fair, I was distracted - concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other.

SerbDragon

Coach
The Serb is at home sick, Mrs SerbDragon is having a good ol chuckle at my expense.

Last edited: