What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

Tamwelg

Juniors
I hope you all enjoy your visit to the Gold Coast and your visit to Skilled Park. I hope both teams give us an entertaining game, but I hope Titans win.

SerbDragon

Coach
possible daylight savings push in SE QLD! oh please let it be so! Im sick of watching delayed dragons games early in the season ffs!

DragonLady

Juniors
I thought it was 10am, not pm. Should learn to read!

Don't dismay, I did the same thing last year, actually turned up to the Holiday Inn, hubby in tow, to reread the announcement with a big PM clearly visible.:eek:

Nothing lost though, boys came down for a leisurely walk to the beach for a swim, notiable observations - Dean Young, had much delight in splashing Mick Weyman, boys do not grow up, Matt Cooper looked awsome with shirt off, as do many of the others. ;-)

Not withstanding my hubby stayed on the Esplanade whilst I made my site seeing diversion, camera in hand, to the beach. :eek:

One more item, James of 'give me an S, give me A' fame, was walking in my direction and went straight past the team and did not, may I reinterate, did not see any of them until I pointed them out. ;-)

SerbDragon

Coach
umm willow i dont know what you look like, ill be wearing a white cap with a red D on it, fat dude. if you see me give me a hollar

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll have a Red V on and my RL World Cup cap. Don't get me mixed up with Danny Devito.

Can't get there till 4:30 unfortunately. If that's a no go, we'll catch up afterwards.

St. Linnane

First Grade
They are still going - I called it a somewhat early night. Great win and great to catch up. See all you QLD boys (and girls) in July.

Latest posts