What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Souths

chrisD

Coach
Eventually Plum or Latimore had to go (now that the coach has decided to start picking the best 17 again), Kite would never be sitting out healthy.

Sime_11

Juniors
anyone been at or near the ground today? Western Weekender twitter account said a Crane has delivered something Big there.

Im assuming new screen???

Scotty03

Juniors
2hmoxau.jpg

Apparently it lights up as well.

maple_69

Bench
Grant needs to perform tonight. Good to have Kite back, he should crack a consistent 100m for us.

Late mail also says Yeo is covering Whare who is in doubt.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Panthers attack will have to be better tonight than it has been. I figure we need to score 24 plus to have a chance of a win tonight.

Kilkenny

Coach
I worry the shower today and threat of rain will be enough to turn many off.

Sadly, it only has to look like raining and it seems to turn many of our fans off. The game deserves 15,000 but I fear the best we can hope for is around 12,000.

chrisD

Coach
First was actually an ordinary play that bounced back through dumb luck, second he just held the ball out in front and defenders were clueless and he stepped and barged through them, too much class. Albert is popping balls up all round.

betcats

Referee
Albert is good.

Ive not seen much of him but I love what he said in an interview when we signed him.."I played winger and prop, winger cause im fast and prop cause im big" haha sounds very promising. Someone compaired him to petero at that age, that might of been just his body shape cant really remember.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Tonight's team according to Panthers website.

Brent Kite returns from injury and Lewis Brown has come into the starting side for tonight's big game.

1. Matt MOYLAN
2. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3. Dean WHARE
4. Jamal IDRIS
5. Josh MANSOUR
6. Jamie SOWARD
7. Peter WALLACE (C)
23. Brent KITE
9. Kevin KINGSTON (C)
10. Tim GRANT
16. Lewis BROWN
12. Elijah TAYLOR
13. Adam DOCKER

INTERCHANGE: 8. Sam McKENDRY, 11. Sika MANU, 14. James SEGEYARO, 15. Jeremy LATIMORE