What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Sharks

age.s

First Grade
Extraordinary from Yeo. What a beast. Hopefully he's at full strength.

Tamou has been among our best this year. Happy for him to get the nod for the captaincy. He seems like a pretty chill guy, but it's hard to know what kind of temperament would be good for a group like this from the outside. Hope it takes him and some of the hotter heads to another level.

Sime_11

Juniors
MWZ needs to come in for Edwards or Mansour - we cannot tolerate lazy performances, Edwards probably stays in because of Mansour's shoulder, if its not right, get it right and make him earn his way back in (same for RCG) - i love our team but your expected to perform every game.

Tamou as captain - hes been awesome this year - really backing up his words in the off season about the kick up the bum he needed.

we got over the Storm last year, this year lets get over this Sharks hoodoo - f**king rip in ya merkins!!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
Im pretty sure i saw malakai on the extended bench for 1st grade.
He is.

Luai is the only player named in reserve grade from our bench. Martin, Cartwright and MWZ all left out.

My guess is they're all a fair chance to play due to injury clouds. While Luai is basically just rounding out our 21 man list.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ivan sees the dummy half issue, Egan has more upside than the bloke who will end up a lock.

Panfa

Juniors
I hope egan kills it on thursday night and we have a good win im not a fan of 2 hookers in the 17 would rather have a stronger bench.

Fangs

Coach
Good luck to Tim Grant. Really hoping he kills it. I mean he can't do much worse than RCG so in that sense he will be incredible.

Also good luck to Egan. His position to lose now.

franklin2323

Immortal
Good luck to Tim Grant. Really hoping he kills it. I mean he can't do much worse than RCG so in that sense he will be incredible.

Also good luck to Egan. His position to lose now.

Tim Grant is good in defence which will help. Poor in a 2nd stint but if we use him right he won't need one. He'd be my starting prop all season now

Abacus

Juniors
Tim Grant is good in defence which will help. Poor in a 2nd stint but if we use him right he won't need one. He'd be my starting prop all season now
What?! Yet to play a FG game this year and you're locking him in as a starter for the rest of the year?! I hope he goes well but how about we see him play and whether he performs week to week.

franklin2323

Immortal
What?! Yet to play a FG game this year and you're locking him in as a starter for the rest of the year?! I hope he goes well but how about we see him play and whether he performs week to week.

I had him in my best 17 during the pre season but a lot of the stuff he does won't show up on stats (like the quick play the balls and the getting opposition players on their back) and given no one is pushing to claim the spot. I just mean I hope it isn't for this week only.

RCG, Edwards and a few other guys have had several shockers and still get picked

Latest posts