What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Warriors

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Our game plan was off today. We ran one out again straight into the warriors forwards. We need to move them left and right so we should have had forwards running off link player.

We generally only had one running forward making it easy for the defence to get multiple tacklers on our runner.

St Tangles

Bench
We missed Lawrie today and made a mistake starting Merin

A bit flat today a didn't make the ground we made in previous games

Bayside Dragon

Juniors
Some real basic errors and certainly not the same enthusiasm as the last couple of weeks . The Warriors took their chances and perhaps the refs could had been somewhat more impartial in their rulings .

Most disappointing result , the team owed the fans a better performance than what they dished out today .
Dragons of old. No line speed. Norman just not reading the play in attack. Can't read numbers. No game vision.

Dragsters

First Grade
I hope we don't rue the loss of those 2 points.

Too many missed tackles today.

We were just a bit off compared to recent form.

Perhaps one eye on Anzac day.

No excuses for not lifting intensity next week.

Hunt may be back apparently...

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Fkn Norman is useless. Only up by two and he still goes short. Lucky it came off first time but that wasn't the time for it. The whole team looked unenthused and Dufty had one of his fumble days that he is prone too. Ref was pretty much one sided with almost everything but the game was there to be won and we folded.
Long way to go for this team.

BLM01

First Grade
Dragons have lost their last five against the Warriors . . Hopefully this slap up the side of the head will let the squad and long suffering fans realise what we are really . . ORDINARY!
FMD..Here we go...one competitive loss out and the knife chuckers have come back out
I agree we were not that good today but stick solid...
Feel sorry for Hook and the playing squad.

Last edited:

kit66

Bench
We lost by 3 goals to a team that completed 40/40, that's gotta be worth something. To come out of it with no injuries and no-one on report is definitely a bonus too.
Someone on the ABC radio call said Hunt is back next week, hope that's true. Someone else said no team has ever got through 80 minutes completing all their sets.
The loss might add to our desire next week on top of the usual lift from playing on Anzac day.
I only heard the call but sounded like our energy levels were down. 4/6 is better than anyone expected so just sit back and wait for a big one next week.

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Fkn Norman is useless. Only up by two and he still goes short. Lucky it came off first time but that wasn't the time for it. The whole team looked unenthused and Dufty had one of his fumble days that he is prone too. Ref was pretty much one sided with almost everything but the game was there to be won and we folded.
Long way to go for this team.

TruSaint

Referee
I hope we don't rue the loss of those 2 points.

Too many missed tackles today.

We were just a bit off compared to recent form.

Perhaps one eye on Anzac day.

No excuses for not lifting intensity next week.

Hunt may be back apparently...

Anyway we cut it, its 2 points dropped.
Sad cause Kogarah looked great today.

We will bounce back. Im disappointed, but still optimistic. To be fair, NZ were very good.

possm

Coach
Well now hook has the opportunity to not worry about loyalty but rather put the best team on the field to play the Roosters on ANZAC Day:
Fullback - Dufty made some very costly errors today
Left wing - Ramsey is fine
Left centre - Max Feagai it's time
Right centre - Lomax is fine
Right wing - Ravalawa is fine
Five eighth - Norman no more short drop outs
Halfback - Bird if Hunt is not ready
Lock - Fui
Left edge - Sims
Right edge - Kerr
Left prop - Vaughan
Hooker - McCullough
Right prop - McGuire

Bench
Alvaro
Lawrie
Ellis
Ford / Burns

Unsainty79

Juniors
Warriors better. Can’t blame the ref when our attack was toothless & Dufty gifted them a try.

Clune was found out in defence and offered very little in attack, I worry what the Chooks will do to him next week.

BLM01

First Grade
Strange as it may sound I believe it was the loss we "needed" we will learn and be motivated by this.

Bring on the Roosters!!
Ha...I have never felt in any game the need for a loss
Bit of mind positive reinforcement there

Anon

Bench
Strange as it may sound I believe it was the loss we "needed" we will learn and be motivated by this.

Bring on the Roosters!!

Besides the two competition points I think in a way we get more out of this loss than the warriors do with the win. They played a near perfect game. We didn’t and yet they only won three tries all.

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
Anyway we cut it, its 2 points dropped.
Sad cause Kogarah looked great today.

We will bounce back. Im disappointed, but still optimistic. To be fair, NZ were very good.

They were all but faultless.

They gave us nothing.

Plus we were a smidgeon off and that was the difference.

I'm still optimistic as well and I reckon there will be a big lift next week.

If so, the chooks are gettable and we can get things back on track...

Latest posts