What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 - Titans vs Rabbitohs: Friday 23rd April 6pm @Cbus Super Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
CMON GUYS LETS GET THE BOYS HOME

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

Rabbits20

Immortal
BBBEEENNNJJJJIIIIIIII

LOOK ITS BBBBEEEENNNNJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BENJI

BENJI

BENJI

wwooohhhooooooooo

STAND AND APPLAUD EVERYONE STAND ON YOUR CHAIRS AND LOUNGES

Rabbits20

Immortal
SIN BIN THUG SHOT ON REYNO THUG SHOT YOUR WEAK KLEIN YOUR WEAK IN THAT BUNKER!

You’re a disgrace Klein you’re not accountable!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That was exhausting but WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT

GLORY GLORY EVERYONE ALTOGETHER NOW!

Geez that was a gutsy win under siege!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We did enough to win that game but f**k we played soft. You can tell our attack is so clunky without Latrell. All in all good on the boys for getting through. You can tell we struggled to deal with the titans at the start and I think that's due to how tough the game was against the tigers.

Cameron Murray does so much for this team. Koloamatangi is going to be a special player and im not just saying that because he's in my fantasy team. It was great to see some Marshall magic tonight.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Ive knocked him too but surprisingly he played ok tonight

Handyman2190 jaxson paulo would be lucky to play park footy jaxson paulo should be released back to the titans where he came from he is HOPELESS CLUELESS AND CANT READ THE PLAYS!!! he runs around in circles when they attack near him boy oh boy can anyone name me a worse winger in the nrl than jaxson paulo?? Cant bennett see it!!! Surely paulo ain't playing next week surely to God!!!

Latest posts