What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 V Roosters

Dragon David

First Grade
The tigers always save their best for us.
The last time we beat the Tigers was in August 2018. Since then the Tigers have been dominant against us. They are on a high and their halves are combining really well. But this is a Dragons v Roosters thread and we will have plenty to post when the thread for the Dragons v Tigers is started in a few hours.

Crush

Coach
The last time we beat the Tigers was in August 2018. Since then the Tigers have been dominant against us. They are on a high and their halves are combining really well. But this is a Dragons v Roosters thread and we will have plenty to post when the thread for the Dragons v Tigers is started in a few hours.
F**k me really! We haven’t beaten them since 2018? Wow, that’s embarrassing.

qld redvee

Juniors
I just hope the team lifts for this game and puts in an 80 minute effort . Forwards must keep momentum going to keep easts off their game . i dont think we have enough pace and flair in the backs so once again its all on Hunt .
But we live in hope and we know what these games can bring ...
On a more serious note to all those that served in the armed forces - a big thank you !!!!!!!!!

Lest We Forget

kit66

Bench
I like the late changes, putting Sims and Lawrie on the bench, they'll both have good impact when they get on - keeps them hungry as well, especially Lawrie.
I want to see a big game from Rava, he's been really quiet lately, hope he steps up and shows Suli how it's done with massive runs from the back and some equally massive hits, don't be scared Mikaele just smash 'em son.

Dragon's by 7.

qld redvee

Juniors
I like the late changes, putting Sims and Lawrie on the bench, they'll both have good impact when they get on - keeps them hungry as well, especially Lawrie.
I want to see a big game from Rava, he's been really quiet lately, hope he steps up and shows Suli how it's done with massive runs from the back and some equally massive hits, don't be scared Mikaele just smash 'em son.

Dragon's by 7.
Kit
lets hope moose watches his tackling technique we dont need any more suspensions

Dragsters

First Grade
Ruck defence will be key for us today.

If we can hold them out up the guts then I reckon our outside backs can take it to 'em...

DragonBorn95

Juniors
Maguire for another solid performance.. I want to see some line speed and strong defence we can win tonight we are slowly building tonight's a massive game and happy Anzac day everyone go the saints

Latest posts