What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Souths

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Moses is photograped during the Captains run, ball in hand. No strapping obvious on leg, knee or ankle.

Hopefully that means it was only bumps and bruises from game against the Knights.

Murraymob1

Juniors
If they pull up ok in the morning we will go in as per program.

At least one player who was in doubt will be playing in a bit of pain though. No risk of further injury on his part if he plays.
Do you know how far fish is off playing

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Middles must be fine.
Garner and Cogger 18 & 19th players.
I figure Garner on standby for Sorro. Cogger maybe one of the halves or Kenny.

WestyLife

First Grade
It is pretty dumb scheduling when you think about from the NRL. Playing Souths twice in 6 weeks.
We have been having a good rivalry with Souths the past few seasons. Both sides finished in the top 4 last season.
It makes sense to play this game on a Friday/Saturday night, or a Sunday afternoon.
Dumb as dog shit to play this on a Thursday night and have one side with a 5 day turn around.

You're thinking like a fan not a business person. It's what's best for the TV not fans going to the game.

maple_69

Bench
Cleary has already tipped his hand on hooker back up and it’s peachey .So the hookers must be fine
Could be a different story if we’re talking about the Kenny replacement though. Im not backing Peachey in the first 20 that’s for sure and I’d prefer to go real easy with Luke to make sure his body isn’t pressured while acclimating to first grade. No great options to throw to the wolves as a tidy tackle bot in the opening exchanges though.

Munky

Coach
Pretty wet out my way this morning.

Disciplined Pantherball usually wins in these conditions but this season hasn't been disciplined.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We should be able to exploit Jai "I'm a pissant fake tough guy" Arrow up front. I'd look at starting Spencer and letting him go mental.

Nathan will of course pick out Latrell on kicks because he's not a fullback nor will he ever be fit enough to play the position.