What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Souths

strong enough team.

I expect a tight first half with us cruising home to a comfortable win.

I think Soni will have a big game.
I hope your right, short term around, playing up there and if we have Scott out might be a bit tricky. On the other hand we won't play as bad as last week and the Bunnies can't be on a high for too long.

Original Name

Juniors
If both Leota and Fish are out considering Martin is out we should temper our expectation. Just realistically probably don't have the fire power up front to go with them if Souths are on and playing well.

Fangs

Coach
It's an even battle with the outs.

Same old story target Latrell under the high ball and with short kicks. Souths wingers have to work overtime to help him especially on kick returns.

I feel like this game will have Nathan Cleary's stamp all over it.

The yak

Juniors
If both Leota and Fish are out considering Martin is out we should temper our expectation. Just realistically probably don't have the fire power up front to go with them if Souths are on and playing well.

Them having 7 days rest to our 5 days doesn't help us either.

Kilkenny

Coach
Despite there injuries the Bunnies with there depth are still able to field a pretty formidable lineup.

Our main losses remain JFH and Liam Martin. Obviously not counting May who is out for the season.

50 - 50 this one, could go either way. Maybe, the short turn around works in our favour for those who were slightly banged up after the Knights game. They say better to back up early with those soft tissue type injuries rather than a longer lay off.

A win on Thursday night would be enormous if we can pull it off.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Tom Burgess is a fine player, can be very damaging when he is on. Mistakes are his issue, has a few in his game which often crop up under pressure at the wrong time. When he just tucks the ball under the arm and goes forward he is very effective.

Whino

Bench
It is pretty dumb scheduling when you think about from the NRL. Playing Souths twice in 6 weeks.
We have been having a good rivalry with Souths the past few seasons. Both sides finished in the top 4 last season.
It makes sense to play this game on a Friday/Saturday night, or a Sunday afternoon.
Dumb as dog shit to play this on a Thursday night and have one side with a 5 day turn around.

Original Name

Juniors
Moses Leota enters the chat.
I said if Leota is injured. Someone earlier posted we'll have two players pull out due to injuries. Moses went off early due to a injury thus my post about if he's one of the two out. If Leota's fine we should win but we're relying a lot on him with JFH and Martin out.

Latest posts