What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

franklin2323

Immortal
Intense game, great to get the two points, lot’s of contentious calls. I thought both our no try’s should both have been awarded but that’s just me I guess.

BJ should have been sent, no doubt, the decision to sin bin was a gutless call by the match official.

Anyway it was clunky again, our main attacking weapon had four or five carries for minimal metres so I am not sure what we practice seven days a week but it is surely not what we should be practising.

More than happy even if we should have done it a little more comfortably.

I agree with those tries being fair tries

WestyLife

First Grade
Thought about that, but Naden & Burton on the same side feels a little risky. Not sure. Would really love to get him in the backline, though.

Might be worth a try in the next few games. Is Tyrone May good enough to go to Centre mid game if it's not working as insurance?

The unknown

Juniors
Ivan made my night my blood was boiling at the back end of that game.Tigers tried putting us off our game with there niggle and trash talk but didnt pay off.The reffing was biased towards tigers hard again tonight.Some of the 6 agains were laughable and the 2 no tries wow both were dead set tries.

Penriths 3rd try was literally off a knock on, but yeah we got all the calls

The unknown

Juniors
Ivan made my night my blood was boiling at the back end of that game.Tigers tried putting us off our game with there niggle and trash talk but didnt pay off.The reffing was biased towards tigers hard again tonight.Some of the 6 agains were laughable and the 2 no tries wow both were dead set tries.

The unknown

Juniors

mxlegend99

Referee
Who was it that saved a certain try esrly first half with a one on one shot on i think BJ? Commentators said Kiks. I thought it was Mansour but they never replayed it and the live angle kinda made it hard to see.

That was a ripper try saver.

The_Frog

First Grade
No knock on in that movement. Maybe you are thinking of the Crichton one that wasn't called and led to his disallowed try when it was 12-all. Even that one was inconclusive and of course WT didn't challenge.

martielang

Bench
Tbh I thought we overplayed JFH in that first stint tonight. He was out on his feet after 20 & that’s when the Tigers got a real roll on through the middle at that point. Tetevano & moreso Leota came on & we fought back control.

Thought Tamou & Leota were outstanding tonight.

Short sample so I’m not saying it’s the end of the discussion, but didn’t see anything tonight to suggest Naden is a better fit then Whare at centre at this current point.

Latest posts