What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

jeffdragon

Bench
Shit first half.
Cant even buy a penalty.
Good tackle on tigers winger and get penalised.
Then a forward pass.
Need to mount pressure.
Flat after last week.
Rely on Hunt too much.
Hopefully tigers will crack before us

thebigredv

First Grade
Yeah I just can’t believe the Board thinks this is acceptable. It’s so boring. I don’t want to lose like this. I don’t want to win like this. It’s not even footy. It’s kick and tackle and pray for luck.

If i'm the opposition, I am buoyed with confidence that the Dragons can't make metres so we try to kick for territory every set. Usually Hunt is the only one chasing the kicks because we are a lazy or unfit side. Usually there's a door left open or the opposition sweep and make easy metres with our poor line speed. Same every game.

Surely a coach as experienced as Griffin would know better.

I know we are in this game but if Tigers can hold the ball I can't see where we even get a try.

FlameThrower

Bench
Tigers, making easy meters.
We’ve had almost no attacking play’s - the only chance we had and Simms drops the ball anyway.
Too much pressure on Hunt and he is being rushed to kick the ball on last tackle.
BS Penalty against Lomax -BTW.

SAP58

Juniors
We look like an A-Grade side & watching Melbourne’s clinical display against Newcastle there is a massive gap between the top half teams to the bottom half. We have no structure struggle in defence & look like we have never played together before. Why are we so inconsistent & can’t put consecutive good games together ???

No bodies in motion

No deception

With Macguire starting we effectively are playing with 4 middles

Sims ineffective on the right

Fui needs to play more minutes

Hook needs to tell the young blokes to play their own game

Sullivan needs to play as the 6 in the second half

He is capable of taking pressure off Hunt

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Im all in favour of giving blokes like Sullivan, Sloan and Amone more game time to add that bit of xtra zip but the latter may as well not be out there.....not sure if he actually knows what his role is or hes under instructions but whatever it is its shit tbh.......its glaringly obvious that already we are missing SuA and Bird.....cmon fellas the Tigers have won their last 2 by a field goal but seriously they are not world beaters by any stretch