What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 (2008) Titans v Warriors

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

A fittingly close result. In fact, the top three have really tested each other this year, and it leads us all into an exciting finals series. 4th and 5th positions may yet capitalise on these teams having bashed each other into submission!

Titans, congratulations on the such a tight contest and on remaining undefeated in 2008. A stellar effort! :clap:

To Gorilla, thanks for the prompt marking, (once you remembered you were our match official! :lol:), and for scoring both teams so highly.

To my team, well done on a new club record - undefeated for seven matches! Let's see if we can keep that going against a very familiar foe in the finals! :D

Bandido, a special note of congratulations for the POTM! :clap:

Jesbass

First Grade
where's my mention Jes?

Ouch. I feel like you didn't even read my post... *le sob*

Jesbass said:
Captain's Knock:

A fittingly close result. In fact, the top three have really tested each other this year, and it leads us all into an exciting finals series. 4th and 5th positions may yet capitalise on these teams having bashed each other into submission!

Titans, congratulations on the such a tight contest and on remaining undefeated in 2008. A stellar effort! :clap:

To Gorilla, thanks for the prompt marking, (once you remembered you were our match official! :lol:), and for scoring both teams so highly.

To my team, well done on a new club record - undefeated for seven matches! Let's see if we can keep that going against a very familiar foe in the finals! :D

Bandido, a special note of congratulations for the POTM! :clap:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, if only it was intentional....bah the hell with that, I'm now a code.

piss of DaVinci, the madunit code has arrived.

Titanic

First Grade
It was the photo that finally gave it away and after some serious Googling our bespectacled hero Ma Dunit 's secret was uncovered. In fact he had sought anonymity by reversing his name and he is in fact the Bollywood legend Tinu Dam, the more famous Indian twin of Papa.

Latest posts