What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

franklin2323

Immortal
If it is going to happen somebody has to identify a replacement and ensure that they will accept nomination.

That is the thing need a replacement. Girds runs a business knows footy. Anyone got an email address?

A big profile name will get elected

TheFrog

Coach
Can we please not have a thread dominated by ref complaints when the team has shown nothing to warrant being treated like a footy team?
There was some shit calls in that game, no two ways about it. Also the team played poorly. The two are not mutually exclusive.

franklin2323

Immortal
Still not as braindead as leaving Fuimaono on the field for 80 minutes after watching Tigers attack him and break the line at will.

Luai should have been tried at centre..defence couldn't possibly get worse. Sttack could have improved though.

Or FB. DWZ centre. Still works

franklin2323

Immortal
Except Aekins seems too small for wing. Although considering how poor Fuimaono went. It was worth a try too.

Edwards must be gone if he couldnt get a run today. I hope we have a replacement lined up.

Like the Sharks game team selection cost us any chance in the game

unKwn

Juniors
Except Aekins seems too small for wing. Although considering how poor Fuimaono went. It was worth a try too.

Edwards must be gone if he couldnt get a run today. I hope we have a replacement lined up.
aekins started off as a centre in reggie’s so 3. aekins 5. DWZ.

but tbh, i would be moving on maloney and starting the cleary luai combo early this year to prepare for next year. also dropping mansour whare etc. in our backline and bringing up too etc. to get combos right for next year. stop relying on the pre season to get combos right especially when injuries can affect it