What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs. Souths @Accor

WestyLife

First Grade
Ha. How will NSW cup improve Tago. He is far to good for that grade. His learning will be at NRL level where he is facing better attacking raids

A lot of great players have dropped for a week or two. The lower intensity and pressure allows players to work on their game.

age.s

First Grade
Manly were/are miles ahead of Souths atm.

Hard to know how to parse the JD situation. They were 1st this time last year with a similar squad and JD didn't seem like a problem then. They've copped some injuries but it mostly looks like the culture amongst the players bottomed out. Latrell epitomises this, but I'd say its more than just him. That'll take a while to overcome even in a best case scenario so I'd expect us to win comfortably.

That said, their left edge is still dangerous. Itll be a good test for Tago.

Kilkenny

Coach
Danger game for us.

At home.

Demetriou just given the arse.

Souths running stone, motherless last after 8 rounds.

Overconfidence killed the cat.

I just hope the boys are clinical and treat Souths as if they were the Storm or the Broncs.
It’s round nine, we’re 5-2, despite some injury issues, tough draw to start the season. If you’d have said to me at the start of the season we would be sitting on 12 points (bye included) I would have taken that.

Girds89

Bench
See Casey Mclean in the captains run video just released with most the rest of the top 30.

Definitely got him on the fast track..

Latest posts