What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Storm

slippery5

Juniors
Did he actually say he doesn't care what's best for the team? Is he not allowed to have a preferred position? And even if he is, is he not allowed to state that? I think this is being a bit over dramatic.
Of course he didn't actually say that, just like Griffin wouldn't actually say he prefers combinations over better individual players who might bring some spark to the attack..
By having Hunt at 9 you might weaken 7, but it would also strengthen 9
If you were to score the rankings in possible positions Hunt at 9 & Bud at 7 you might actually give them that as there score ranking? total score =total 16(hopefully)
McCullough at 9 gets a 3 Hunt at 7 gets a 9, total score = 12
I'll take the higher overall ranking thanks.
Ps.
I putting toooo much thought into this.
I'm going to a BEX.

be55

Juniors
By having Hunt at 9 you might weaken 7, but it would also strengthen 9
If you were to score the rankings in possible positions Hunt at 9 & Bud at 7 you might actually give them that as there score ranking? total score =total 16(hopefully)
McCullough at 9 gets a 3 Hunt at 7 gets a 9, total score = 12
I'll take the higher overall ranking thanks.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

True_Believer

Juniors
hunt is allowed to think and say whatever he wants, but then again so are we, i cant speak for everyone but there is a clear deficiency at 9 and most members believe that hunt would be the best option to fill that role whilst also making room for sullivan. mind you nothing will change or make any difference with what we say, but it is a discussion forum and thats all it is, if sometimes it may look dramatic then so be it, who cares
The term "over dramatic" wasn't in regards to having an opinion on where he plays. I personally don't have a problem if he plays at 7 or 9 - there's pros and cons for both. Over dramatic to me is saying that he wants to be the centre of attention because he stated his preferred position is apparently 7 which doesn't suit "most members on this forum". I didn't say you can't have a discussion about it, but emotive commentary detracts from the conversation. It can be difficult at times when you are passionate about the team.

However, all this is moot now given slippery has come back with some good points.

Irrespective of who plays there, I think we all agree that AM is gimping the team at the moment. There does need to be some movement in that position sooner rather than later.

Dragon David

First Grade
The term "over dramatic" wasn't in regards to having an opinion on where he plays. I personally don't have a problem if he plays at 7 or 9 - there's pros and cons for both. Over dramatic to me is saying that he wants to be the centre of attention because he stated his preferred position is apparently 7 which doesn't suit "most members on this forum". I didn't say you can't have a discussion about it, but emotive commentary detracts from the conversation. It can be difficult at times when you are passionate about the team.

However, all this is moot now given slippery has come back with some good points.

Irrespective of who plays there, I think we all agree that AM is gimping the team at the moment. There does need to be some movement in that position sooner rather than later.
That 9 position needs attention pronto. Macca is steady but not as efficient as we need him to be. Someone who can defend and do a lot of running and have a kicking game is what we are missing.

justadragon

Bench

im glad we all agree that AM is our problem, and really none of us have that ability to fix it,

Latest posts