What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round One v Melbourne

Sime_11

Juniors
i reckon Munster will be def out - do you risk game 1 of the season if you are not 100%

hope he plays - would love an away win in melbourne to start the season

snickers007

Juniors
i reckon Munster will be def out - do you risk game 1 of the season if you are not 100%

You could ask the exact same question of us with Luai.
The difference I guess is that Munster is the man at Melbourne, while Luai is just a cog in the machine here at Penrith.

Fangs

Coach
Big chance Munster is out.

Should he be, i think we break their round 1 winning streak.. Will be a tough ask otherwise with just the one game since the GF and away from home.

Could be some games happening.

Slater has already had his piece on our downfall this year. Now its turmoil with Munster injured. When he is struck off the team list I'll believe it.

snickers007

Juniors
Sorenson and Cole injured it seems.
Cole deadset struggles to put 2 games together. So disappointing.

Also really dislike the bench and 18-22.

No NAS for the Storm though.

age.s

First Grade
Most high shots a decent shout too.

Nah love the Peach. Hope he picks up where he left off.

Black Panther

Juniors
Not a very good looking bench. Can’t say I am surprised though. Ivan loves the Peach and knows Eiso will do his job against a Melbourne team. Hopefully Sorensen and Kenny will be back next week to strengthen the team.