What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

nqboy

First Grade
And Penrith are getting FTA coverage way out of proportion to their performances or their drawing power. Some strange decisions being made at Nein.

nqboy

First Grade
Dodger said:
Before anyone says anything - I'm not trying to exemplify being a hero - but I can vouch for ink's point - I'm over an hour away for home games at Telstra. I think nothing of it tbh - but I'm sure there are plenty of fans who come even further.
Over an hour? Wow! How do you manage?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

That was some pretty rank bait there... barely worth a sniff.

t-ba

Post Whore
nqboy said:
Over an hour? Wow! How do you manage?

I'd rather spend four hours on the Bruce Highway than an hour driving anywhere in Sydney...Hell, I'd rather walk the Birsdsville track with just a cup to catch my own urine than drive in Sydney for an hour.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Panthers Broncos Tigers get most friday night games this year.
Its a f#@#ed up draw and how the hell can they keep showing the panthers instead of other sides lik ethe raiders on channel 9.
i hate channel 9 they are F#@kwits

Timmah

Staff member
It's well documented the Raiders need to perform to get ratings ;-)

mattyg

Bench
rd 19 predictions...

fri 7.30pm: broncos v eels
fri 7.30pm: rabbitohs v cowboys
sat 5.30pm: knights v roosters
sat 7.30pm: storm v raiders
sat 7.30pm: tigers v warriors
sun 2.00pm: panthers v dragons
sun 3.00pm: titans v bulldogs
mon 7.00pm: sharks v manly

probably way off, but i'll throw it out there :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Storm applaud NRL after fixture headache
Monday, May 7, 2007 - 5:37 PM

A week after being blasted for ridiculous scheduling, the NRL has been applauded for helping Melbourne with their upcoming nightmare.

Melbourne assistant coach Dean Lance praised NRL chief operating officer Graham Annesley for assisting the Storm work around their State of Origin II headache.

The Storm are drawn to play New Zealand Warriors in Auckland on Sunday June 10, then play North Queensland in Townsville on Saturday June 16.

In between these games will be the second Origin game in Sydney where the Storm could possibly provide up to eight players.

While the Storm had failed in a bid to have one of their games switched to Melbourne to reduce the amount of travel, they have been helped by the NRL with travel arrangements.

Melbourne will travel direct from Auckland to Townsville without incurring a large cost.

Lance said reducing the travel for the squad was the main concern and they would spend the entire week in north Queensland before playing the Cowboys.

"The NRL have been pretty good with it and are helping us out the best way they can," he said.

"Graham Annesley's doing everything he can to assist us in that. They have been very good bending over backwards to try and help us get through that tough time ... you don't hear that very often.

"(The NRL has been) helping us about travel and making sure things are done as feasibly practical as possible without flying all the way back here and flying all the way up there.

"We are working on it but it's going to be a tough couple of weeks no doubt about it."

The NRL had come under fire last week when Cronulla were forced to play Newcastle on Monday and Auckland on Saturday with several players also required for representative duty in Coffs Harbour in Thursday.

Source: AAP

http://svc002.wic109cx.server-web.com/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/4959/Default.aspx

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Knights have apparently had a "verbal agreement" with Graham Annesley where he told them that the round 19 clash with the Chooks will be on a Sunday arvo.

In saying all of that, what do verbal agreements mean these days?

Poffosbiggestfan said:
The Knights have apparently had a "verbal agreement" with Graham Annesley where he told them that the round 19 clash with the Chooks will be on a Sunday arvo.

In saying all of that, what do verbal agreements mean these days?
Not worth the paper they're written on.

Round 19

Friday 20 July
Sharks vs. Sea Eagles
7:30pm Toyota Park
Ch 9

Titans vs. Bulldogs
7:30pm Carrara Stadium
Ch 9

Saturday 21 July
Panthers vs. Dragons
5:30pm CUA Stadium
Fox Sports

Knights vs. Roosters
7:30pm EnergyAustralia Stadium
Fox Sports

Storm vs. Raiders
7:30pm Olympic Park
Fox Sports

Sunday 22 July
Wests Tigers vs. Warriors
2:00pm Campbelltown Stadium
Fox Sports

Rabbitohs vs. Cowboys
3:00pm Telstra Stadium
Ch 9

Monday 23 July
Broncos vs. Eels
7:00pm Suncorp Stadium
Fox Sports

http://www.dragons.com.au/draw/s2007/draw_allteams.asp

nqboy

First Grade
Ah, the Bulldogs on FTA, at least some things don't change. Almost as annoying being force-fed the Drongos on FTA.

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm suprised Manly's getting so many starts. We're not exactly an FTA ratings machine. Must be because all the other Sydney clubs suck balls...

Latest posts