What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No... works out fine for me. :p That's my birthday weekend and I plan to be at both Brookvale and Parramatta seeing as my farkwit management decided to call Suncorp home for a week.

yeah, sorry Cheesie, I just kept the thread open and once I'd updated I saw your new one :oops:

Stranger

Coach
I thought the world was against Canberra? Why are they getting TV games?

As per usual, you play good footy you get TV games...

Hmm... I certainly wasn't expecting that Canberra game to get FNF billing. That'll probably make it a bit difficult for me to get there which is a shame because I was looking forward to going to that game.

Timmah

Staff member
That's the night of my 21st... no chance of flying up there for that game, so I'll head for brookie and parra.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Interesting that the Raiders have one good win and get live FNF.

Hello? Perhaps Nein have forgotten about us.

nqboy

First Grade
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Interesting that the Raiders have one good win and get live FNF.

Hello? Perhaps Nein have forgotten about us.
Warriors v Tigers in Round 10 on a sunny Sunday afternoon was a chance. NEIN!!!:x :x :x

Smartman

Juniors
So the raiders/dragons match is live over the more attractive clash between the bulldogs/cowboys match?

Timmah

Staff member
I hazard a guess they'll do split state broadcast like this weekend.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Canberra game will possibly go live into the ACT. Other game will go live into all other areas.

Timmah

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Canberra game will possibly go live into the ACT. Other game will go live into all other areas.

You're an idiot. Show yourself out :arrow:

The Gunner

Juniors
At this stage Canberra v Dragons game is live in NSW and ACT while Bulldogs v Cowboys game is live in Qld. However, 9 has the right to change its mind as it has this week.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dodger said:
ROUND 11 - May 25-27

FRIDAY
Raiders vs. Dragons - Canberra Stadium 7:30pm Ch 9
Bulldogs vs. Cowboys - Suncorp Stadium 7:30pm Ch 9

SATURDAY
Sea Eagles vs. Storm - Brookvale Oval 5:30pm Fox Live
Sharks vs. Roosters - Toyota Park 7:30pm Fox Live
Titans vs. Rabbitohs - Carrara Stadium 7:30pm Fox Live/Multiview

SUNDAY
Broncos vs. Knights - Suncorp Stadium 2:00pm Fox Live
Panthers vs. Wests Tigers - CUA Stadium 3:00pm Ch9 4:00pm

MONDAY
Eels v Warriors - Parramatta Stadium 7:00pm Fox Live

Source: Dragons website www.dragons.com.au
WTF! :crazy: The Dogs/Cows game'd better be the live game

brendothejet

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Give me one reason the Raiders deserve a FTA TV game, especially after the way they played last week! The Warriors will get some in the future anyway probally away from home though as if they are at home unless it is friday night, it provides a televising nightmare!

Locky proves again he doesn't actually understand Rugby League.

Did you even watch the Raiders play the other night? Or against Melbourne for that matter....

You seriously are such a f**king spastic locky.

effnic

Bench
Dodger said:
No... works out fine for me. :p That's my birthday weekend and I plan to be at both Brookvale and Parramatta

Oh god please dont come to brookie, i cant handle having to listen to you whinge about the facilities when you rush home to your computer after the game.