What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Masters Comments

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, they're a good team. No doubt about it.

I just felt that had we played at our best, it would have been reasonable to assume we should have won.

We didn't - I'm not making excuses.

Although I do disagree with some people on who were our worst players that day.

eelz47

Coach
Smartman said:
Wha??????:lol:

cough/coffs/cough/salary cap/cough/adhd is my reson for a possy dope test/ cough/ anymore coughing will make me wizz my pants:oops:

stuke

Bench
Smartman said:
Regular season performances only get you so far.

Its good to perform well during the regular season to get a good placing on the table but the REAL games start after round 26.

you are so right Smartman :D

where were the bulldogs after Round 26 last season?

Bigfella

Coach
Roy has held a grudge against Parra since the Guru scored in the last minute of the major semi against his Dragons side in 1984.

He is a small, petty man whose opinions are irrelevant to modern rugby league. His current practice is largely restricted to accessing Sports statistics after games to retrospectively invent theories of modern rugby league.

Of course no club in the twenty first century would pay any money for his theories...

parra73

Juniors
oh well let the journo's talk it up hopefully we will become premiers & make them eat their stories

shaun

Juniors
So is Roy Masters saying that players like Hindmarsh, PJ, Tahu, Grothe who have played state of origin+ up and coming stars like Tim smith are all reserve grade quality.The majority if not all of our 1st grade squad would be walk up starters for most 1st grade teams.

Kylie_J

Juniors
parra73 said:
oh well let the journo's talk it up hopefully we will become premiers & make them eat their stories

Good luck with getting a journo to admit they were wrong!