What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

JamesRustle

First Grade

Wallabies lose their five eigth to the titans

what a huge blow
What.. Doesn't Carter want to see the world on RU's dime, while playing and training. This must not come into effect until after the world cup after the next... 2027 in Australia, so he must be coming across after an overseas one.

Wb1234

Immortal

So doesn’t care about the lions tour or World Cup

“I’m excited with the direction that rugby league is taking and the positive feeling around the game,” Gordon said.

“At 23, I feel like I had to take this opportunity now.

“I’m under no illusions and understand that this will be a massive challenge”

Wb1234

Immortal
How much are the titans paying him? Can’t be more than 500k pa and what position will he play ?

will he even be an nrl starter ?

Will be interesting to see how these 2 Wallabies go in the NRL.

Hopefully they are a huge success and more NRL clubs start picking off Union players until they have none left.
Better still, private schools jump off that sinking ship, union and fully embrace rugbah loig although they’ll probably have a different pronunciation, I’m sure.

So doesn’t care about the lions tour or World Cup

“I’m excited with the direction that rugby league is taking and the positive feeling around the game,” Gordon said.

“At 23, I feel like I had to take this opportunity now.

“I’m under no illusions and understand that this will be a massive challenge”

He has to take his NRL opportunity now because rugby union in Australia will be dead within the next few years. Carter is smart enough to see the writing on the wall.