What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Gobsmacked

Bench
Mate sports can sign whoever they like

So you want me to answer your questions? While you dodge mine? Is this how it works Wally?
What are the chances that the moment one Union troll stops posting... is replaced by another..
Bouncing between the same 2 threads.
Dude! Get a life! Like I said, take up golf.

Wb1234

Immortal
He added “the reason NZR’s leadership are joyful” is because they are “desperate” to revitalise Super Rugby in 2026 when the current TV deal expires.

“They need fewer Aussie teams and two or three new teams from the Americas, Japan and even potentially South Africa,” Reason wrote.

Dark Corner

Juniors
He added “the reason NZR’s leadership are joyful” is because they are “desperate” to revitalise Super Rugby in 2026 when the current TV deal expires.

“They need fewer Aussie teams and two or three new teams from the Americas, Japan and even potentially South Africa,” Reason wrote.

Wanting teams again from South Africa, Americas and Japan are not going work again....Super Rugby is shot.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Funny how light on detail you are about your NZ residence.

I mean, if I was a cynic, I would say its all bullshit to try to win a internet pissing contest.
What a lovely little imagination you have...you think I give 2 f**ks what some anonymous dickhead on a chat forum thinks?
BAHAHAHAHA
You thought I'd make it up to impress you? And now I'm supposed to back it up to prove what ? To who?
What exactly do you think this is?
🤣

Wb1234

Immortal
What a lovely little imagination you have...you think I give 2 f**ks what some anonymous dickhead on a chat forum thinks?
BAHAHAHAHA
You thought I'd make it up to impress you? And now I'm supposed to back it up to prove what ? To who?
🤣
Yeh gobs pretending to be in Dunedin to impress the biggest idiots on this forum

Canard

Immortal
BAHAHAHAHA
🤣
So you were lying then. You've confirmed it with this reaction

8fc03d_04014dc8e3ef4faca4035b500094d932~mv2.jpg

Latest posts