What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
Yes, league fans are the insecure ones, that's why we create fake accounts and spend our free time trolling Union forums :D
So your account isn't a fake?? Nice to meet you taste2taste 🤣🤣

I doubt those on Rugby forums would blink an eye if you blokes went on Rugby Forums. Not like the tantrums that happen on here.
Mainly between Leaguie and Leaguie hahaha
Mate it's entertainment plus

taste2taste

Juniors
So your account isn't a fake?? Nice to meet you taste2taste 🤣🤣

I doubt those on Rugby forums would blink an eye if you blokes went on Rugby Forums. Not like the tantrums that happen on here.
Mainly between Leaguie and Leaguie hahaha
Mate it's entertainment plus
The only arguments here are if the NRL should kill off Union quickly or let them die slowly under thier own miss management.

You're right, its "entertainment plus" :D

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
Oh me O my, i hope we're not on the same wavelength...

All I'll say is, the NRL has all the best players, coaches, infinitely more money, attendances and TV ratings.

Make of that what you will.
Hahaha I gotta sat I love the passion of you diehards!
If only all that equates to a sport actually growing. Why can't it grow?

taste2taste

Juniors
Hahaha I gotta sat I love the passion of you diehards!
If only all that equates to a sport actually growing. Why can't it grow?
League has never tried to grow, and when it has its been banned.

Funny thing about Union, apparently it's a global sport but the only country where the people care enough about it to be no.1 has a population smaller than Western Sydney :D : D

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
League has never tried to grow, and when it has its been banned.

Funny thing about Union, apparently it's a global sport but the only country where the people care enough about it to be no.1 has a population smaller than Western Sydney :D : D
Funny thing about union is that it's the only thing you talk about on here 🤣

You haven't seen the RL "World" Cup and the attempts to grow it??
It's down to 10 teams now

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
And yet our tiny insignificant sport has you so triggered you can't sleep :D

This is a safe place, tell us how we can help ?
Mate I'm in here to get WB1234 take on things. Then I pick a couple other diehards to stir up and then I go.
I'm just trying to wrap my head around what it's like living hating every sport that isn't RL

taste2taste

Juniors
Mate I'm in here to get WB1234 take on things. Then I pick a couple other diehards to stir up and then I go.
I'm just trying to wrap my head around what it's like living hating every sport that isn't RL
Surely there's better things to do while high on Ice ? Spending 48 hours straight on a league forum would be bottom of my list.