What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

taste2taste

Juniors
Dunno mate. What do you usually do when you're on the crack pipe?
Me? I'm like you, I get on the bags and spend all my free time on league forums of course.

Seriously though, if trolling gets you hard there's no judgement here, please be courteous and use hygiene wipes before the next person uses the keyboard ;)

Wb1234

Immortal
@Wb1234 What did you do to get this Muppet so triggered ?

You need to get an AVO out against him.
Stalker has found me on Twitter and tik tok and my accounts are anonymous too

not happy I don’t like soccer

this guy claims he’s on here to take peoples posts from here to repost elsewhere on his soccer forum

seriously lol

I think the anger stems from the failure of his local a league side Gold Coast United

up until then he was also a titans fan as well

Bechara Dragon

Juniors

this guy claims he’s on here to take peoples posts from here to repost elsewhere on his soccer forum

seriously lol

I think the anger stems from the failure of his local a league side Gold Coast United

No wonder you sound like a genius Wally. You can see why I expose you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now tell then the truth ya flog

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
@Wb1234 What did you do to get this Muppet so triggered ?

You need to get an AVO out against him.
Mate you're not far behind him. I just love insecure RL fans. As someone that loves all sports you come on here and the extreme diehards just shit on every other sport. It's only RL that do this
I'm just trying to find out why

taste2taste

Juniors
Mate you're not far behind him. I just love insecure RL fans. As someone that loves all sports you come on here and the extreme diehards just shit on every other sport. It's only RL that do this
I'm just trying to find out why
Cyber bulling is something the AFP take seriously in Australia, Stalk me and you'll be reported, unlike the admins on this site they'll actually do something.

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
Cyber bulling is something the AFP take seriously in Australia, Stalk me and you'll be reported, unlike the admins on this site they'll actually do something.
Hahahaha bring it snowflake ❄️ .. look at you big tough boys as soon as you get challenged and found out.
I know exactly who you are but am having a go at Wally this time round.
It's hilarious I know who you lot are. It's what happens in tiny sports the same Neanderthals pop up

taste2taste

Juniors
Hahahaha bring it snowflake ❄️ .. look at you big tough boys as soon as you get challenged and found out.
I know exactly who you are but am having a go at Wally this time round.
It's hilarious I know who you lot are. It's what happens in tiny sports the same Neanderthals pop up
What exactly have we been 'challenged' at ?

Imagine having nothing better to do than Stalk people on the net.

Bechara Dragon

Juniors
What exactly have we been 'challenged' at ?

Imagine having nothing better to do than Stalk people on the net.
Ask your fellow Neanderthal mate Wally.. he knows all about it.

I do this to all sport but the scholars in this sport are something different. You lot are the gifts that keep giving

taste2taste

Juniors
Ask your fellow Neanderthal mate Wally.. he knows all about it.

I do this to all sport but the scholars in this sport are something different. You lot are the gifts that keep giving
The irony is you're the gift that keeps giving, you've given me 2 pages of entertainment.

Stay triggered my friend.

taste2taste

Juniors

seriously lol

Haha, you've got you're hands full dealing with this loon.

I'm sure you find being called a "wally" and "Neanderthal" sooo insulting lol :D

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Hahaha I gotta sat I love the passion of you diehards!
If only all that equates to a sport actually growing. Why can't it grow?
What do you mean by grow?

Revenue?
Number of countries played in?
New markets?
Increased competitiveness internationally?
Crowds?
Memberships?
TV ratings?

All of these metrics have either improved or maintained their high level in the last 20 years

Latest posts