What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Smh reporting Zach Fitler possibly going to Union after getting an offer from Rugby Australia.

Anyone seen him play ? He's coming off the bench in SG Ball, maybe Union is the best option if he's not going to make the NRL
Guaranteed this will be another sad, half-thought through attempt by the numpties who run Oz rugby to garner a few headlines and try to create a little relevancy.
I suppose if you can`t afford to sign the Lote Tuiquiri`s anymore to get headlines, then go for the bargain basement buys whose name will grab a bit of attention.

Vlad59

Bench
Guaranteed this will be another sad, half-thought through attempt by the numpties who run Oz rugby to garner a few headlines and try to create a little relevancy.
I suppose if you can`t afford to sign the Lote Tuiquiri`s anymore to get headlines, then go for the bargain basement buys whose name will grab a bit of attention.
That was my read of it.

Latest posts