What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

You are aware the sualii is a representative player yeah?
Indeed I am. But according to other posters he's "not even an established, regular Origin player".

Which is fair enough really. I mean by the same token, Brenko Lee and Philip Sami are representative players too arent they?

But they're all a wee bit different to Lote and Wendell.

King hit

Coach
Curtis Rona walked on to the wing for the Wanabees a season after not getting offered a NRL contract.

Curtis f**king Rona.
img_0163-jpeg.95422

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
    IMG_0163.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 72

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
They didn't walk in; they played SR before making their test debuts. But regardless - they were rep wingers in league. Why is it a topic of conversation that two representative league wingers successfully converted into representative union wingers after a season playing SR?

Like I said, it would've more a surprise if that didn't happen.

And SBW wasn't a mainstay. He was very good, better than many here give him credit for, but up till 2015, in and around his return stint with the Roosters, he was second fiddle to Nonu.
Never played Union and waltzed straight into the Wallabies... Quality sport that Rugby Union 😂😂😂

King hit

Coach
Because it doesn't suit your agenda?
I find it impossible to respect a season where players were suspended for barber shop visits and bbq’s. Bennett went out to dinner and got busted. Teams had to fly in on game day and leave straight afterwards. That screws any preparation up big time. While the ones enforcing this didn‘t adhere to it themselves.

Sorry if I sound so angry but anything to do with that virus (I never refer to it by name) makes me instantly angry.

Latest posts