What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't had any of the needles.
You can have all 8 of mine for extra safety.
Probably already told you and your other accounts this in 4c though.
It's definitely you that requires the "professional ' assistance

Weird response?

I don't care, I avoid 4C like you avoid needles apparently and I don't have any alts since I forgot my password for Big Bad Shark Fan (RIP). This isn't the thread but it's no business of mine whether people listen to medical advice or not.

I think that becoming instantly enraged at the mention of the word COVID is probably the relevant point with regard to some psych assistance, but otherwise, you do you slugger. Another thread perhaps.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Weird response?

I don't care, I avoid 4C like you avoid needles apparently and I don't have any alts since I forgot my password for Big Bad Shark Fan (RIP). This isn't the thread but it's no business of mine whether people listen to medical advice or not.

I think that becoming instantly enraged at the mention of the word COVID is probably the relevant point with regard to some psych assistance, but otherwise, you do you slugger. Another thread perhaps.
I'm not enraged. You are the one encouraging someone to seek professional help. You started it not me.

You're right about one thing. Take it to another thread. But remember you brought that shit here. Not me.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not enraged. You are the one encouraging someone to seek professional help. You started it not me.

You're right about one thing. Take it to another thread. But remember you brought that shit here. Not me.

If I may have one more reply to correct this....the poster I had mentioned professional help to is the one who mentioned being enraged by the word COVID. No one suggested it was you. No one mentioned needles or any of that dumbass shit until you got all tiffy for some reason....

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If I may have one more reply to correct tshis....the poster I had mentioned professional help to is the one who mentioned being enraged by the word COVID. No one suggested it was you. No one mentioned needles or any of that dumbass shit until you got all tiffy for some reason....
You suggested they get professional help because you disagree with them. This is a fact. You have very thin skin and are easily provoked when disagreed with.

Perhaps some professional help would assist you.

Latest posts