What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 2 announced

strong_latte

Juniors
doovepop said:
Mario and sidhe interactive can go get f*cked
ive been on these forums for ages waiting for a sequel
only to be dissapointed because they arent making an xbox version

Why didnt Mario say ages ago that if there is a sequel
there might not be an xbox version
i even posted suggestions for a rugby league sequel
but hey what the f*ck for
oh yeah i like your quote Mario
"good things come to those who wait
No it doesn't

Mario and Sidhe inteactive a so smart they were so worried about
how many copies the first rugby league game would sell
But hey now they get rid of the xbox version
for rugby league 2
Rugby league 2 will be lucky to sell 20 000 copies

Your an absolute tool mate! The game has 6 over months till release and all they've said is that so far it's slated for PS2 and PC... yet here you are carrying on like a school girl with her knickers in a twist!
Get over it spastic.

ghoti

Bench
Wow...I am absolutely stunned. I wasn't expecting graphics of this quality when I heard there were some screenshots up. Congratulations to the guys over at SIDHE, it looks like you've done a ridiculously awesome job. I'm really glad to see motion capture has been included. I'm very excited about the game now more than ever. Bring on October!

myteam

Juniors
Hi Guys I'm a newbie round these parts and I can't wait to see what the Warriors bring in '05 with some more experienced ozzies at the helm.

I thought I let you all know that a full version of Rugby League 2 will be playable at Armageddon's Pulp Expo in Wellington, NZ on April 16 & 17th at the Queens Wharf Event Centre.

See you all there...

RedV

Juniors
myteam said:
Hi Guys I'm a newbie round these parts and I can't wait to see what the Warriors bring in '05 with some more experienced ozzies at the helm.

I thought I let you all know that a full version of Rugby League 2 will be playable at Armageddon's Pulp Expo in Wellington, NZ on April 16 & 17th at the Queens Wharf Event Centre.

See you all there...

Hmmm...

full version? April?

Could it be out earlier than expected?

cureme

Juniors
if the game plays as good as it looks ... my god, i'm going to camp out now for my copy!! :D

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Looks great i think,

I just hope they havent tried to rectify things too much and change the gameplay because despite a few minor things the gameplay was excellent, i hope they dont change things too much that it detracts the gameplay, im sure they wont.

doovepop

Juniors
They haven't said it isn't on xbox yet you dickhead... This was the case with RL 1... They didn't announce it until later because of restrictions Grow the f**k up. You'd be older thn me and you act like a f***ing 2 year old.

Find me the part where it says

"OH GUESS WHAT... NO XBOX VERSION SORRY GUYS"

Grow a f***ing brain.
shut the f*ck up furball
it better be on xbox
and how do you know that im older then you
you c*ck head

theVodkaCircle

Doooooveeeeee, taaaaake your piiiiiiills.
I notice a lot of the stuff in the wishlist has been added plus a few to boot
sorry dont have any pills

P.J.
Congrats, you are the BIGGEST TOSS in this forum.

Dont buy it then FOOL!!!!

am i the biggest toss in this forum
hmm how do u know
oh yeah and wont buy it if ant comin to xbox
oh guess what if there is no xbox version then the sales will be cr*p
which means no rugby league 3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

strong_latte
Your an absolute tool mate! The game has 6 over months till release and all they've said is that so far it's slated for PS2 and PC... yet here you are carrying on like a school girl with her knickers in a twist!
Get over it spastic.

hmm you the tool mate you got something against spastic people
hmm what have spastics done to u
do u hate disable people to
do u go around bashen old people with sticks
well do ya

strong_latte

Juniors
doovepop said:
hmm you the tool mate you got something against spastic people
hmm what have spastics done to u
do u hate disable people to
do u go around bashen old people with sticks
well do ya

No... Nor do I enter psychotic fits of rage when I hear a game may not be coming out on my favourate console... You were acting like a heroin addict who's just been told his fix wasn't coming, and were rightly critisised! Get over it. :roll:

strong_latte

Juniors
doovepop said:
am i the biggest toss in this forum
hmm how do u know
oh yeah and wont buy it if ant comin to xbox
oh guess what if there is no xbox version then the sales will be cr*p
which means no rugby league 3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not true... Rugby 2004 never came out on XBOX, but still sold well over enough copies tp justify a sequel and that game was full of bugs and very badly designed...

donny donny

Juniors
RedV said:
How about some Super League screenshots for us long-suffering Brits? :)

Im with you on that

RedV said:
Can't wait to see Knowsley Road.

Also, I hope the Super League season mode has promotion/relegation and MUST include the Challenge Cup with the final at Cardiff/Wembley if possible.

And of course Old Trafford for the Grand Final

I can't wait for this game, well done to everyone involved.

Think Old Trafford will be in, and maybe Millenium but cant see Wembley being in. Also dont think the Challenge cup or Promotion/religation will be in because that would require National League Teams and although I would love them to be in (I support Doncaster) i cant see it myself.

Great news though looks awesome

Nuke

Staff member
About the stadiums: I read that they'll be updated to coincide with the 2005 NRL season. Does that mean MembersEquity Stadium in Perth will be included (it hosted the Souths-Canterbury game tonight, and will be hosting the Sharks-Warriors Round 9 Telstra Premiership match). There will be about 3 games I believe in 2006 played here (including - officially unofficial at this stage - NEWCASTLE vs. Penrith pre-season game!!!), and hopefully more to come beyond that.

The Western Reds team I created in 'RL1' has to play out of Wellington! (WestpacTrust Stadium).

Ronaldo77

Juniors
Will all SL Stadiums be in? I hope my team Widnes' stadium is in there.

Another thing, will UK sales be improved this time round? Last year they were so sparse I had to wait FOUR MONTHS after release before getting the game. It better be more organised this year.

I'd like to know if the French League could be added.

Also...as many international teams as possible, you cant have to many. 8)