What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 3 for Wii

nöyd

Staff member
frustrating game, you spread the ball wide, it's all going good, the balls headed out to the centre/winger...

and there's a f**king prop out there bludging, end of move, end of game.

sucky!

still a good game though.

mortz

yeh those add ons would be great mortz would make it more interesting to play for longer periods for me, im having a break from it atm haha

not only that it would make spending your salary cap more realistic. at the moment you can just load your team up with stars, this way it would actually make it more of a challenge to bring stars into the team and also filling the void with nsw cup players, and also investing in the junior players

Pierced Soul

First Grade
and there's a f**king prop out there bludging, end of move, end of game.

i hate when the comp spread it from the kickoff and outpace the prop on the wing :fist:

won the gf in normal premiership mode!! Lockyer kicked a fg from over 40m out in golden point to beat souths 23-22 woohoo!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Game is definetly buggy :sarcasm:

heh heh dunno how they figure out team wins cos melb finished 13th and the cows went through the seaosn undefeated till i knocked em out in the semi's

i seem to recall in RL2 melb always being down the bottom as well....guess sidhe don't like melb

Robster

Bench
the rep selections in franchise mode is stupid. Jacob lillyman doesn't get a game for the warriors and some how the wii selects him in the queensland starting side.

Panfas

Juniors
It is a solid game IMO, not great but solid. Backline movements can be a bit cumbersome, especially when there are forwards out wide! Overall I really like it, especially the strategy and line options.

Penrith finished 2nd behind North Queensland of all teams! I have the final series to do now :D

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
Anyone having troubles simply passing it to a player next to you without completely missing them? For example 2 on 1 overlap on the sideline, and I pass it about a metre behind my winger into touch..

Panfas

Juniors
Anyone having troubles simply passing it to a player next to you without completely missing them? For example 2 on 1 overlap on the sideline, and I pass it about a metre behind my winger into touch..

I found tapping the pass button will give the ball to the player following the runner. Pressing the button fully will pass it behind or over the player. It is the same if you want to pass to the ball from dummy to the player next to you for a hitup, rather than passing two out off the ruck.

Geohood

Bench
How sensitive is the controller? Cause I try to tap, but maybe im really pressing it half way down which is too much?

OMG. I have found the best Cheat in franchise mode. It gives you an 700k extra salary cap.

Go to Franchise.

And select the Melbourne Storm