What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 3 for Wii

I only worked there for a little bit, but the new stuff that came out around then (Sims 3 especially)...grr.

For anyone who has not pre-ordered, I think Big W have got RL3 for 78.

Mario

Juniors
Hey Mario, how come its always Sidhe (you) doing all the promo and fan interaction, wouldnt that be the job of HES since they are the publisher?

I have no idea about how all this works so I could be completely misinformed here, but exactly what role do HES play, you guys create the game, promote the game and pass on the info via forums and the like.....what are HES doing and getting paid for?

Has Sidhe ever thought of doing the publishing side, whatever that actually entails?

We have volunteered to do whatever promo we can. HES does some high level advertising, but they don't really have the resource to engage with the community.

We do publish some titles ourselves already, mainly into the digital distribution space - see www.shattergame.com www.gripshiftgame.com and www.pikpokgames.com

Big Pete

Referee
We heard you hellteam.

It's actually quite good, besides from the players looking nothing like their real life counterparts.

hellteam

First Grade
Well on one level I win 30-0, the next level up I lose 30-0. It's just the same game that was on PS2 except it has worse graphics.

natheel

Coach
Stay on the level up I'd say and just get the feel for the game I'm sure alot of people will hate it and alot will love It. It's like u can't win with rugby league fans lol

got my delivery yesterday, spent most of the night updating rosters to 2010.
had a couple games and very impressed. takes a while to get used to the controls but i think once i do it will be awesome. The most impressive bit is the AI of the computer controled teams.

Method

Juniors
I'm loving it, using the motion controller sucks, you have to use a gamecube controller to play half decently. Had doubts when i played with the Wii controls, but plugged in the gc controller and now love it!

GB!

Juniors
i can't tell the difference between the new one and the old one.
i think it sucks, even with a gamecube control.

waste of $80

tokerShark

Juniors
played for a couple hours, i like it so far. i think they have improved the kicking and running game(more control over player), the franchise mode has improved a lot, the stat keeping is better, for rep games you get given a squad of forty players which you pick your top 25 players from. dally m's is a nice touch. you can buy players from superleague. i havent used motion sensor controls, i got a mad catz gamepad with it, once you learn the buttons it works well. the graphics could be a lot better.
Although far from perfect i think its a big improvement over RL2.

mortz

hey tokershark, can you tell me a few things about the franchise... do you control the toyota cup team?? can you promote and drop players back to toyota cup, and can you make the toyota cup players better during the season with training or by earning stats??

Angry_eel

First Grade
I like it but I agree with the motion control comment. its too sensitive. I flick it to the left and it goes right.

Latest posts