What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Dying...

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Clinton Shifcofske is a good player but he is hardly worth boasting over - he's 30 years old and his best years are behind him. If union had signed Mark Gasnier, Wille Tonga, Sonny-Bill Williams or Karmichael Hunt then Rugby League would have a reason to be worried

3/4 isn't bad

edit: late slip :(

TheFrog

Coach
Of which there's been at least 10-15 this season... of things to complain about that's not one of them this season

There has been 7, with another 2 to come. That's 9 in 26 rounds. I would like to watch my team play a home game in the daytime. The only way of doing it this year has been by driving to Bathurst and wallowing in a mud pit.

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
With all due respect to Carlton he admitted his wrongness and endures the jibes about the subject with good humour. And nothing at all wrong with being a progressive.

Union hasn't been this far in the front of people's minds in Sydney in ages and its still barely registering. I think we're still safe.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Ffs merkins not everyone loves the f**king broncos in qld

We do have two other clubs

yeah can't understand why Channel 9 don't have more Cowboys games on Friday nights, maybe it's because they don't have any good players in their side....

Sleep

Juniors
Cowboys don't get many Friday night games because they don't want them. I believe they specifically ask the NRL to give them as many Saturday at half seven as possible.

And Rugby League is hardly dying. It's not like people are jumping off the wagon in droves. It's steady if anything.

But yes, the scheduling was a huge f**k up. Why they kept it the same as the last TV deal is beyond me.

footy75

Bench
soccer biggest football code in the country... lol..what a fkn yawn fest that game is. Does anything happen.