What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby league in dire straits in NSW as Queensland leads the way

lockyrulz

Juniors
i hate souths as much as anyone, but this is a blatant show of how much you disrespect the games history.

Is it a wonder some people show nothing but contempt for the broncs, when they have fans like you ? The only thing that saves your club, is that supporters like you are the minority of true Bronco/QLD Rugby League supporters.

Oh freakin waaahhh

At least I am not a moron like you johnsy.

I still laugh my arse off at your classic line to me "we need the vid ref, because of situations like the 2006 grand final... Genius you aint.

There are too many teams in Sydney, none of you f**ktards have any more history with the NRL than the broncos do. No one is advocating Souths be booted from the NSWRL.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
2008 Totals
NSW/ACT attendance: 1,801,137
QLD attendance: 877,757
VIC attendance: 149,686
NZ attendance: 137,325

2009 Totals so far
NSW/ACT attendance: 827,958
QLD attendance: 419,690
VIC attendance: 51,878
NZ attendance: 96,680

Yep, RL is in dire straits when NSW crowd totals double QLD's...

From these statistics it is NZ that is experiencing growth in crowd numbers...

NSW still supplies approx 60% of NRL fans attending games..

Qld still at approx 30%..

Vic dropping from 5% to 4% this year so far..

NZ has increased from approx 4.5% last year to nearly 7% so far this year..

_Johnsy

Referee
Oh freakin waaahhh

At least I am not a moron like you johnsy.

I still laugh my arse off at your classic line to me "we need the vid ref, because of situations like the 2006 grand final... Genius you aint.

There are too many teams in Sydney, none of you f**ktards have any more history with the NRL than the broncos do. No one is advocating Souths be booted from the NSWRL.

Lying to make a point is pathetic, I never said "we need the vid ref, because of situations like the 2006 grand final"

I did not say you were advocating booting souths from the comp, dont lie. However Yes you are advocating that souths should not be in the NRL
Congratulations Ziggy.

You just very aptly explained why your sh*thouse club should never have been readmitted to the NRL.

I see resorting to name calling still is your usual MO when someone disagrees with you. Pathetic

lockyrulz

Juniors
Says it all really, you have NFI.

Yet you still fail to refute my points

Why don't you ask your NEWS mates why they let us back in, despite winning the court case that said they could give us the arse.

Don't know, I doubt it had much to do with the f**k all of you who actually turn up to games. Certainly wasn't due to your capacity to make any money.

That people like me who buy seasons passes every year found it hard to watch the game anymore and also refused to consume anything from NEWS certainly made its point.

So freakin what? You would be replaced. The game is bigger than souths. if so many of you love the club so much, why do so few of you go to any games? You think the kids who go to Titans/Storm games etc give a flying f**k about Souths?

So did you come up with any teams to replace all the clubs in Sydney yet?

No, why would I? That is Sydney's problem, our clubs are succsseful remember?

How about the Sydney Buccaneers or maybe Sydney Redskins.

Why are they any less ridiculous than the bunnies? Were the bunnies a joke when they first started?

As I stated, you are worse than Fumbleball fans who deathride our code, because you are supposedly on the inside. People like you make me sick to the core, and to put it mildly, I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire.

Cheers

People like you make me laugh my arse off frankly, Deluded old f**ks from yesteryear growing ever more into irrelevance. Have a look at the comp. Resemble 1908 much? Hell it doesn't even resemble 1988 that much. Get used it f**kwit.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Lying to make a point is pathetic, I never said "we need the vid ref, because of situations like the 2006 grand final"

Yea if I was as stupid as you I would rewrite history too.
I did not say you were advocating booting souths from the comp, dont lie. However Yes you are advocating that souths should not be in the NRL

You wanked on about history. Souths do not have an extensive history with the NRL, so either your earlier point was laughably stupid, or you are lying now, so which is it?

I see resorting to name calling still is your usual MO when someone disagrees with you. Pathetic

Well as you like to say, if the shoe fits. Tell you what Johnsy I'll make you a deal, the second you quit being an ignorant tard, the sooner I'll stop pointing it out to you.

_Johnsy

Referee
Yea if I was as stupid as you I would rewrite history too.

You wanked on about history. Souths do not have an extensive history with the NRL, so either your earlier point was laughably stupid, or you are lying now, so which is it?

Well as you like to say, if the shoe fits. Tell you what Johnsy I'll make you a deal, the second you quit being an ignorant tard, the sooner I'll stop pointing it out to you.

Again with the insults.

I didn't "wank on" about history, I made a comment about it, why the need to continually lie ?

Ignorant because I don't agree with you ? time for an afternoon nap son, it seems like you are getting tired.

_Johnsy

Referee
Really? Where did I describe myself as a tough man?

Wouldn't be lying again would you Johnsy?

Idiot.

Again with the lying, I did not accuse you of saying you were a tough man. Learn to read.

Continually abusing and refering to people as f***wits over an internet forum if they have a different opinion to that of you, actions of a real tough man. Do you behave in the same manner when you are face to face with someone you disagree with ?

lockyrulz

Juniors
Continually abusing and refering to people as f***wits over an internet forum if they have a different opinion to that of you, actions of a real tough man. Do you behave in the same manner when you are face to face with someone you disagree with ?

Only if they are whiny, idiotic douche bags like you.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Again with the insults.

I didn't "wank on" about history, I made a comment about it, why the need to continually lie ?

Ignorant because I don't agree with you ? time for an afternoon nap son, it seems like you are getting tired.

You wanked on about it. You attempted to refute my argument that there are too many Sydney teams in the NRL on the basis I didn't appreciate the history of Souths.

Again you are either now lying, or you were just a moron when you made that statement. Given you are a moorn evry other time as well I guess that follows.

_Johnsy

Referee
Only if they are whiny, idiotic douche bags like you.

Yeah, like you'd have the balls to actually say it.

You wanked on about it. You attempted to refute my argument that there are too many Sydney teams in the NRL on the basis I didn't appreciate the history of Souths.

Again you are either now lying, or you were just a moron when you made that statement. Given you are a moorn evry other time as well I guess that follows.

no i did not wank on, I made comment on it. i made no attempt to refute your point, I pointed out that your comments showed no respect for a club with plenty of rugby league history.

For such a supposed intelligent person who likes to call people idiots and morons, can you help me with something please, what is moorn evry ??

Take some of your own advice.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Yeah, like you'd have the balls to actually say it.

How would you know f**ktard?

no i did not wank on,

Sure you did.

I made comment on it. i made no attempt to refute your point, I pointed out that your comments showed no respect for a club with plenty of rugby league history.

I wasn't commenting on souths league history though was I? So how could I have been disrespecting it? Do you see your stupidity yet?
For such a supposed intelligent person who likes to call people idiots and morons, can you help me with something please, what is moorn evry ??

Wow a typo! I see you have finally reached the bottom of the desperation pool.

Doesn't alter the fact you are a moron and there are too many Sydney teams does it, or the fact the game continously heads in that direction.

Isn't that true Mr St George/Illawarra.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh shut the f**k up, you look like bitching schoolgirls.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
People like you make me laugh my arse off frankly, Deluded old f**ks from yesteryear growing ever more into irrelevance. Have a look at the comp. Resemble 1908 much? Hell it doesn't even resemble 1988 that much. Get used it f**kwit.

Well guess what chimp, my club will still be there, with or without deathriders like you.

I just took my 4 year old to his first game the other week against the Tigers. You know, where 30,000 turned up. He is the next generation of Souths fan, of which there are many. In fact just short of 15,000 are now financial members. Give us another two years, we will be punching through 20,000.

In short, I couldn't give a rats what some merkin like you thinks, because it is irrelevant to what our club is and where it is going.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Well guess what chimp, my club will still be there, with or without deathriders like you.

Yea becuase souths could never get kicked out of the NRL, oh wait..
I just took my 4 year old to his first game the other week against the Tigers. You know, where 30,000 turned up.

You mean the West tigers? That successful merged club?

He is the next generation of Souths fan, of which there are many. In fact just short of 15,000 are now financial members. Give us another two years, we will be punching through 20,000.

lol ooooh!

In short, I couldn't give a rats what some merkin like you thinks, because it is irrelevant to what our club is and where it is going.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have a look at the comp in 1908. have a look at it in 1988, have a look at it now.

I know exactly where it is going :lol:

KHunt

Juniors
DOes Lockyrulz support Newcastle or Brisbane?

Either way he's still a stupid merkin though.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Couldn't have said it better myself. Have a look at the comp in 1908. have a look at it in 1988, have a look at it now.

I know exactly where it is going :lol:

Great example, one of the few things that are the same between 1908, 1988 and 2008 is that Souths have been in the competition.

What else have you got Einstein?

lockyrulz

Juniors
Reality Ziggy, reality.

Just recline in your moth eaten lounge chair, and have a cry when it all comes rollin' in.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Reality Ziggy, reality.

Just recline in your moth eaten lounge chair, and have a cry when it all comes rollin' in.

My lounge chair is made out of leather, and the warranty has a lifetime guarantee.

That's what you get when buy quality products from a manufacturer that has been there for decades, versus the cheap imitations that you can get down the road. You know the score.

Latest posts