What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League is Dying

Perth Red

Post Whore
58k members and 45k members, both making millions. Yeh they are going terrible. Form on field comes and goes for any team in any sport.

58k members and 45k members, both making millions. Yeh they are going terrible. Form on field comes and goes for any team in any sport.

Are you drunk .
You said another BRIS team .
Lol
Kitty Katsdon't have anywhere near those member numbers .
They are massively in debt

THE CHAMP

First Grade
When a sport fights off enemies like Adolf hitler and the royal family I will always be confident in its survival.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Can someone please post the tackling stats for the test match tonight.
I think I just saw englands metres run at 280 odd.that's f**ken hilarious.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Are you drunk .
You said another BRIS team .
Lol
Kitty Katsdon't have anywhere near those member numbers .
They are massively in debt

My bad, thought he was talking about the prospect of a 3rd wa team

Like I said we are talking 20+ years time, who knows what the Lions and Suns will be doing then.

Even high up Afl media commentators / ex players say there are SIX teams too many in Afl. Anyone who thinks the rank and file Afl person thinks GWS or GCS are any good are lying to themselves. When heartland Tasmania can't get a team, and the state govt calls for an inquiry in to the Afl about it (and their expansion choices) it's gotta make you wonder. Sure, they can say they have a long plan, but my wife keeps saying 'the only people talking about GWS are LU posters'. Otherwise no one gives a f**k OR as she has found in Melbourne when she's there for work, they are derided or seen as a money suckhole stealing from Melbourne clubs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone who thinks Dave Smith departure was or is good for RL is brain dead .
He was independent.
Hard nosed...he took on MUrdoch .

Just what we needed .

Sad sad sad day for RL .
Now look what we have
Yes man Greenberg .
The old NSWRL factions are still pulling the strings behind the scenes .
This x 10000

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There is a long term potential plan for a third team in WA to cover the growing northern suburbs called Joondalup somethings. Wouldn't be surprised if another Brisbane team entered as well if they ever do go to 20 teams.
:lol: Gee i hope so, why only 1 more??? Why not 3 or 4??

:lol: Gee i hope so, why only 1 more??? Why not 3 or 4??

The brissy bridge battle
The 2 new fumble teams full of home grown talent ....from Victoria

The rivalry between the two new teams either side of the river is bigger than any rivalry in World sport

The Annerley Arse bandits v Kelvin Grove kiddy fiddlers was the final nail in the coffin for RL in Qld .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The brissy bridge battle
The 2 new fumble teams full of home grown talent ....from Victoria

The rivalry between the two new teams either side of the river is bigger than any rivalry in World sport

The Annerley Arse bandits v Kelvin Grove kiddy fiddlers was the final nail in the coffin for RL in Qld .
:lol:

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Can someone please post the tackling stats for the test match tonight.
I think I just saw englands metres run at 280 odd.that's f**ken hilarious.

I'll take the most boring origin match over that tripe any day. the fact you can win at rugby despite no attack is an indictment on the game, which admittedly is fun to play. Not to mention there are five players in each side who possess zero ball skills. It frustrates me when the props receive the ball and the fact they caught the thing is an achievement in it's own, let alone being a threat with the ball.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Even high up Afl media commentators / ex players say there are SIX teams too many in Afl. Anyone who thinks the rank and file Afl person thinks GWS or GCS are any good are lying to themselves. When heartland Tasmania can't get a team, and the state govt calls for an inquiry in to the Afl about it (and their expansion choices) it's gotta make you wonder. Sure, they can say they have a long plan, but my wife keeps saying 'the only people talking about GWS are LU posters'. Otherwise no one gives a f**k OR as she has found in Melbourne when she's there for work, they are derided or seen as a money suckhole stealing from Melbourne clubs.

they actually did have a senate inquiry into it http://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/wopap...s/2008_10/afl_tasmania/report/report_pdf.ashx

the AFL playing numbers were exposed as a lie

2.53 The committee requested that the AFL provide statistics on participation
levels in Western Sydney, the Gold Coast and Tasmania, including the proportion of
participants made up of the Auskick program. Unfortunately, the AFL only provided
the committee with figures for the entire NSW/ACT region, rather than Western
Sydney alone. They are included in Appendix 3. These statistics are not helpful in
assessing meaningful participation in the code in that area as they include far Western
NSW, the Riverina, Canberra and the far South Coast of NSW, where Australian
Rules football enjoys strong support and well established club competitions exist.

2.54 Information on the public record, attributed to the New South Wales Minister
for Sport suggests that actual participation in Western Sydney is fewer than 3,000.47 In
contrast Tasmanian participation is about 24,000 or nearly five per cent of the
Tasmanian population. In the absence of more authoritative figures the committee is
inclined to accept that participation in Western Sydney is, as a proportion of its
population, relatively insignificant.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yawnion test stats.

Metres run aust 501 poms 226
Tackles aust 62! poms 213
Australia kicked the ball 18 times to the poms massive 33
There were 25 f**ken lineouts and 12 scrums 37 stoppages right there.
Also the poms had 4 penalty goal attempts.
Fmd how do people watch that shit?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Yawnion test stats.

Metres run aust 501 poms 226
Tackles aust 62! poms 213
Australia kicked the ball 18 times to the poms massive 33
There were 25 f**ken lineouts and 12 scrums 37 stoppages right there.
Also the poms had 4 penalty goal attempts.
Fmd how do people watch that shit?

Ahahahaahahahhahaah

Thats like 2 RL players worth of running metres

Hahahahahhahahahaha

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ahahahaahahahhahaah

Thats like 2 RL players worth of running metres

Hahahahahhahahahaha

Going on those stats if you run the ball in union u lose.
There were 41 stoppages in the game so more than 1 every 2 minutes.
The poms won by doing nothing.

Last edited: