What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

azsportza

Live Update Team
Okay, doneskies. So keen. Picked Storm, but happy to change if there is someone else who wants them.

Edit: just realised the user name it was asking for was the LU username, not which username you want. Added another, there will be two with storm interest with the same details, but one with my username correct. Sorry.

I see your details, I have fixed it up and deleted the incorrect one.

afinalsin666

First Grade
11 teams, looking awesome. Surprised there is no doubles yet honestly. Diverse little group we have going here. Probably should brush up on my RLL1 skills, save embarrassing myself.

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
Missing An x on the link.

Real link til edit:

http://azsportza.com/leagues/xbox360/players.php

Text so I can edit when AZ edits:

11 teams, looking awesome. Surprised there is no doubles yet honestly. Diverse little group we have going here. Probably should brush up on my RLL1 skills, save embarrassing myself.

I have fixed it. No doubles in this League. We should start it a week or so after it's released so people who get it on the first day will have a few days to practice