What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

axl rose

Bench
Firey_Dragon any news for us? i remember you played a beta of the last dodgy effort before its release.

orochimaru

Juniors
One of the real questions that are missing in this thread is, is there going to be an Online Ladder System, with points and stats? online gaming is a big thing for me, would love to whoop all of you....

And I own a xbox 360, but I think I'll purchase a PS3 for this, I've always preferred the PS controller for Rugby League games, plus free online play is a bonus too.

Not really. If you quit through the menu It counts as a loss and your DNF% increases but you can probably dashboard quit to no punishment like you can in CoD.

Konami were attempting to punish quitters in PES2012 by having them blocked from the servers but I don't know how successful that was/is.

Rage quitters ruined online multiplayer. I don't even bother anymore unless it's with friends.

Chook Norris

First Grade
a positive story in mX today regarding the game. Said the developers at Big Ant acknowledged RLL 1 was definitely not up to scratch and have been working to make RLL 2 an "international standard" game. A lot of new features in RLL 2 such as a 10 year franchise mode complete with sponsorships, and the such, which influence the way your club is run etc. As well, other things they've fixed include the impossible and persistent offloading.. which amongst other things i'm sure has already been mentioned in this thread

I remember a common excuse for the lack of features, some basic, for rugby challenge was the lack of a budget. I hope this is not the case for RLL2

natheel

Coach
I remember a common excuse for the lack of features, some basic, for rugby challenge was the lack of a budget. I hope this is not the case for RLL2

By the sounds of things this game has been in development for a while. Sounds very promising. And will hopefully get the basics right. The screens look good. And I'm liking what I'm hearing in terms of plays in the game. Like the player signaling their intent to get the ball. So u will see nice inside balls to a fullback coming through the hole. Or a nice kick for a winger etc

One thing I hated in RLL was intercepts. When they nabbed one they went off and scored when I get one I hardly had the momentum ever to get away

natheel

Coach
in case people didn't see them

AyDL9lDCEAIZzyl.jpg

Hayne in the clear

Panthers players: Michael Gordon, Luke Lewis, Kevin Kingston and not sure

Parra players: Jarryd Hayne, Cheyse Blair and right in the back not sure

Latest posts