What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Robster

Bench
Question for Milla?? is there going to be squad updates like NBA2K does?? You get so much buyers if you do that until a sequel comes out.

Slammin

Juniors
I still don't see what the issue is.

Not too sure what the poster's issue is with it either. My guesses are:

1. The ref is very unfit ,
2. The ref copped a knee to the head and only just got up and way behind the play now, or
3. This ref 50m behind play is about to call a honest knock on from Hayne raped.

Seriously though, out of everything that looks awesome so far with just screenshots WTF is that shitty ref doing all the way back there.

Slammin

Juniors
I misread it.

From what I've heard is they are waiting for the game to be closer to completion and dotting I's and crossing T's with sponsors before they can release a trailer and show everything.

Not to sure what holds up sponsors to allow the trailer but that seems to be one reason.

I'll safely predict a November trailer and December release.

milla

Juniors
Question for Milla?? is there going to be squad updates like NBA2K does?? You get so much buyers if you do that until a sequel comes out.

Hi Robster, as mentioned I'm from Sidhe. It's a question for Tru Blu, and I should imagine that it would depend on the scope of the licensing for the properties used.

Dragon

Coach
Just as i thought, no gameplay footage just some flashy graphics and closeup tackles.

I will not allow myself to get hype for this game!!!

Bazzi

First Grade
Trailer looked good, but like Dragon said, no gameplay footage.

I still know I'm going to buy the game though.

Geohood

Bench
Running looks a bit awkward. I agree about the gameplay footage but it already looks better than RLL.

Tbh I'm leaning towards buying it.

You already know that you will be buying it. As does everyone else.. haha.

Excited for the game and hope they release a gameplay trailer soon. Surely that must be the plan since there was 0 gameplay shown in this trailer.

BranVan3000

Coach
It looks good, basic running animation looks a bit robotic but I'm willing to accept if the gameplay kicks ass. Fingers crossed!

Chook Norris

First Grade
Graphics look awesome. Great attention to detail with the stadiums, crowd and the flags etc

Perhaps a few criticisms already would be the robotic running style and the awkward put downs, as well as the fact that most tackles seem to be one-on-one.. which we all know is not really realistic

Geohood

Bench
Dunno why it ended up so big here when it didn't on other forums but at least you can see more.. just don't quote me lol

rll27.jpg

rll21.jpg

rll22.jpg

rll23.jpg

rll24.jpg

Latest posts