What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Paullyboy

Coach
To be fair, Toyota cup/NSW Cup would be very low on most peoples priority list. It's a cool addition if the game is already great, but that's about it

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yeah if it's shit gameplay, I couldn't care less about customization. I wouldn't waste my time sharing files or etc on a game that played like shit.

cb4

First Grade
To be fair, Toyota cup/NSW Cup would be very low on most peoples priority list. It's a cool addition if the game is already great, but that's about it

I would just like to be able to develop players from TC.

I dont know how they would encorporate NSW cup, that would have to be generic players maybe, or the old TC players branch off into the NSW, QLD cup.

Maybe you have to affiliate yourself with a team?

But I really just want a junior system where you can grow players and build them into rep players, rather than generic players with attributes that dont grow.

franklin2323

Immortal

Not if it's like the NHL games. You have a feeder team. You sign players they go there 1st. You can drop and bring up players throughout the whole season. So as such I can sign 18yos from Europe and they develop and as injuries hit you bring them in and send them back. It's a great feature

franklin2323

Immortal
The problem I have is they release them post season when you know next years team will not be the same. At least have a 2k sports style set up where you can download the updated roster....

If they have all the players somewhere I will do it manually just need to have the option. If they have NSW/QLD Cups and NYC squads. Come next year pretty much every player will be there somewhere.

On RL 2 you could buy from countries etc. but it was crazy I bought Keith Peters cause he was our NSW Cup hooker. He cost more and was better then Gower :lol::lol:. So it needs to be close to spot on aswell

natheel

Coach
With the new sharing thing I'd say they may upload players for us to download later anyway

Does anyone have the afl game? I noticed a downloadable update was in the marketplace. I know it would be different for RL2 since there is no expansion team but seriously a roster update can't be hard. 2K has/had a rolling update on stats etc and FIFA has one for transfer windows.

natheel

Coach
Does anyone have the afl game? I noticed a downloadable update was in the marketplace. I know it would be different for RL2 since there is no expansion team but seriously a roster update can't be hard. 2K has/had a rolling update on stats etc and FIFA has one for transfer windows.

Well now that big ant and tru Blu are slowly growing u would think it wouldn't be to hard for them to do

clarency

Juniors
If they are smart rich* they have a commercial during the Origin game with a trailer.

Hahaha... I had the fools hope of this happening as well.

Regardless... either today or tomorrow. Can't wait.

And for those who are not yet aware. The existing images of RLL2 are taken from in-game material.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
In game? which camera angle? It is probably the replay, not the actual in game view.

I gotta admit I was expecting this to be played at sometime during the Origin coverage, but Ausguy makes a fair point, it would have cost quite a bit to play this during the commercials.

Ladmate

Bench
It probably would cost a bit too much but the game was watched by 4 million people, exposing all of them to this game would be brilliant marketing.

MattYg1

Bench
not sure if it was this week, but very soon. hopefully before the weekend is out

quick update on this from the Sidhe forums - apparently the Facebook page who announced a trailer has been denounced by TruBlu Entertainment as not being affiliated with themselves or Big Ant Studios - they apparently arent releasing a trailer this week/weekend and have no plans currently to annouce a trailer...

Last edited:

Latest posts